Chapter 21

March 3rd 

*Mitch's P.O.V.* 

I woke up feeling another body sleeping next to me, my arms wrapped securely around their waist. I feel my head pounding from a hangover and the memories of last night flood through my head, making me smile. I look down at the body next to me seeing Iris sleeping there peacefully. Her eyes flutter open and she looks up at me sleepily, smiling. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I say brushing some hair out of her face. 

"Good morning Prince Charming" She replies. 

I kiss her forehead before slipping away and out of bed, causing my headache to worsen. I groan an cloth my head holding onto the bed frame with my other hand. Before I can start the journey to the bathroom Iris is standing in front of me sitting me back on the bed. 

"You wait here, I'll go get you some Tylenol" she says before heading out the door, down the hall to the bathroom I shared with Jerome. 

I stay there head still pounding but probably smiling like an idiot. Iris walks back in with a glass of water and two of the little white tablets. She hands them to me and sits next to me. I take the pills drinking the entire cup of water. 

"What?" Iris asks me, catching me smiling at her. 

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to have you" I say. 

Before she can reply her phone goes off and the contact says 'Alice'. She answers it, "Hey" she says and I heard yelling."I'm at the boys' house I'll be home soon" she hangs up and gives me a sad face. 

"Can I borrow some pants?" She asks and I realize all she was wearing was one of my tee shirts.

"Sure" I say "I have some sweats in the top drawer of the dresser"She stands up and heads over to my dresser me on her heels. 

I wrap my arms around her waist and set my chin on her head. The door opens and Lachlan walks in. 

"Alice just called freaking out about needing Iris over there ASAP" he says, smiling when he sees us. 

"I told her I would be back soon" she says clearly annoyed. 

"Not from what I see" Lachlan says before leaving, closing the door behind him.

"Do you have to leave?" I say into her hair. 

"According to Alice I do" she says, both of us still standing enjoying each other's presence and not moving, "I'll make breakfast" she adds. 

She opens a drawer and pulls out a pair of plain grey sweat pants before pulling them on, forcing me to let go. 

"Head over with the boys when I text you" she says slipping on her sandals and grabbing her phone.I follow her out of the room and to the front door giving her a goodbye kiss. After I close and lock the door I head back into the hallway going into Jerome's room and jumping on his bed. He groans and turns over, opening his eyes. 

"What was that for" he says. 

"Iris is making breakfast you need to get off of your lazy ass and get ready" I say. 

"My head hurts" he groans. 

"There's Tylenol on the counter" I say getting of his bed to go get ready. 

I walk back into my room changing into jeans and some random shirt and slipping on some converse. I grab my phone and fix my hair before going back into Jerome's room. 

"So.... What happened last night?" He asks smirking at me. 

"I was drunk, she was tipsy and she stayed the night nothing happened" I reply.

 "Other than you two finally getting together" He says tying his shoes. 

Lachlan walks in, "Alice just said that breakfast is almost ready" he tells us. 

"What is for breakfast?" Jerome asks. 

"I don't know but I'm hoping pancakes" I say heading for the front door, grabbing my keys on the way. 

We all head over and I unlock the front door, the smell of eggs and bacon. I walk into the kitchen seeing Iris in black shorts and a white tank top. Cooking hash-browns with bacon sizzling next to her. She had a plate of over easy eggs next to her and a dish of salt on her other side. I wrap my arms around her stomach and kiss her cheek. 

"You look amazing" I whisper into her ear. 

She smiles as I continue to hug her while she cooks. She finished and puts the hash browns, bacon and eggs on to everybody's plates. Keeping the egg plate for herself taking the end of the hash-browns and the last 3 slices of bacon. We go sit down and everyone eats, Alice talking about her new time for her 50 yard dash.After we all eat Lachlan hoes into the living room with Alice to hang out, and me and Jerome head to the house to record. I kiss Iris on the cheek and head back to the house slightly behind Jerome. 

"Do you wanna do some Hunger Games?" I ask Jerome. 

"No, sorry I've planned a recording with Vikk and Rob" he says before going to his computer room.I head into my office turning on the screen and opening up Minecraft. I open up a new creative and just mess around not really doing anything, brainstorming ideas for videos. I hear a soft ding from next to my computer and I see a text from Iris, 'Hey' I ignore it not wanting to start a conversation I turn my attention back to the computer and close Minecraft, opening Google Chrome and searching for good dinner places. I finally find a good one and begin to plan something for the 5th.

 A/N

Hey I'm back now but in a week or so I go to camp for nine days but after that I am writing all day everyday, I'm really excited for this book. I hope I still have some people reading this.

 Enjoy! 

-Dark