Chapter 17 - Movie Night

February 20

*Iris's P.O.V.*

I was planning on relaxing and watching some movies, probably eat a lot of unhealthy food. Alice was visiting a friend in the U.K. For a week, leaving today along with Lachlan and Jerome. I pick out a couple of movies, Saw 1, 2 and 3 as I loved the saw movies and all horror films, and the Hunger Games all three movies.

I head into the kitchen, getting out a packet of popcorn and putting it in the microwave. I run into my rooms, changing into some pajama shorts and one of Mitch's shirts I don't know how ended up in my closet, as well as tying my hair up in a messy bun. I walk back out taking the popcorn out of the microwave and pouring it into a bowl.

There's a knock on the door so I set down the bowl and open the door. Mitch was standing there in pajama pants and his fluffy Bajan Canadian hoodie.
We
"I heard it was movie night" he says smiling.

"Yup, come on in" I say letting him in.

He slips off his shoes and follows his nose into the kitchen where he finds the popcorn.

"Hey" he says when I snatch the bowl out of his hands.

"I made it I eat it" I say walking into the living room.

"Well, what movies are we watching?" he asks.

"On the coffee table" I say, turning on the TV

"Let's watch Hunger games first" he says and I grab saw 1.

"Well its my house my movies, we're watching Saw" I say, popping it in the DVD player and siting on the couch.

He grabs the popcorn and sits next to me, we start eating the popcorn and the movie starts. I was laughing and smiling, not even flinching but Mitch was holding onto me like I was his last lifeline.

After the movie ends I smile "Now 2" I say and mItch tries not to act traumatized as I put the second one in and start it. By the end of the second movie Mitch was hiding behind me, He gets up and goes to make more popcorn as I put the Hunger games in.

When he walks back in I smile "Wimp" I say

"Sorry, i'm normally fine with horror but there's something with Saw I just can't handle.

"I love horror and the rush it gives me" I say

He sits down and we start the movie after we finish the popcorn I lay my head on Mitch's chest and slowly I fall asleep

SRY IT'S SHORT I'M SICK AND DON'T FEEL GOOD AND I JUST NEEDED A CHAPTER OUT

<3 Dark