Chapter 14 - Alice

February 12th

*Mitch's P.O.V.*

For the past month all we've done is sort of shove everything in a corner and not really throw out trash or unpack. Even though Iris came by a lot, she gave up on trying to help us clean or unpack, with Lachlan coming tomorrow me and Jerome are panicking. I'm running around our kitchen throwing things in our trash and Jerome is pushing trash into a pile in the area next to the kitchen. I hear the front door open and 4 female voices ring out, "Myra, look out your entering the home of two single men" a voice I assume is Iris says.

"Hey, One Single and one dating Jerome asked me out" a voice I assume is Logan says, they enter and I see Iris, Myra, Logan and a girl with brownish blondish hair. "Hey girls" I say, smiling at Iris, Logan smiles and walks over to Jerome and gives him a kiss on the cheek and Iris comes over to me, laughing at the big mess I still had to clean. "Who's your friend?" Jerome asks, continuing his work, Myra says "My friend Alice she plays the violin and we came over to Iris's right as she was about to head over."

"Alice is a part time model" Iris says, starting to help me, Alice blushes and stays quiet, looking at her feet. "What are you guys cleaning up for?" Myra says, picking up an empty take out container and throwing it in the trash. "Lachlan's coming to move in for like 6 months so..." I say, "Oh" I hear a quiet voice say, I look over at Alice and she's holding up another empty take out container. "Alice, why are you so shy all of a sudden" Myra asks "I mean you're a model" Alice shrugs, Iris picks up some red plastic cups and throws them in as well.

"How about, me Iris and Alice work in here, and Jerome, Myra and Logan go and work on the other rooms" I say, a chorus of "okay"s ring out and we separate. "So Alice, how did you and Myra meet?" I ask, "Well, I was modeling at that beach and Myra came out of work and she tipped a man playing the cello, I introduced myself and we've been close ever since." she says, "What about you guys". "Well we we're walking on the board walk and we stopped at Myra's store and she thought we were dating when Mitch payed for my stuff" Iris says.

"Oh cool, when is Lachlan getting here?" Alice asks, "Tomorrow, me and Jerome are trying to make the place presentable" I say. She nods and soon, you can actually see the kitchen counter, we clean up a bit more around the kitchen until everyone else comes back in. "Wanna head over to mine, Alice and Myra brought there instruments and I haven't played my cello in days" Iris says. Me and Jerome nod and we head out the door, when we get to Iris's she unlocks the door and let's us in.

I see Myra's bass case and a small violin case, Iris heads into her room and comes back out with her cello and a folder. After tuning and stuff I don't understand they start playing, I recognize it as Demons, by Imagine Dragons (Video On Side or in Story info). I smile as I watch Iris move with the music, her bow moving freely across the strings, the three girls keep in time and there are few mess ups. They finish and we all clap, smiling, they play a few more until its just Iris sitting in the living room, playing away on her cello.

Everyone else leaves so it's just me and Iris, I sit down next to her and smile "can you teach me how to play?" I ask. She looks over at me "on one condition, you teach me how to play Minecraft." she says I smile "deal" I say, holding out my hand, she just shakes her head. She stands up and hands me her cello "hold it how you think I do" she says. I put it in-between my legs and put my hand on the neck, she smiles "You've been watching" she says, she hands me her bow and I hold it go I think she does. She reaches over and moves my fingers so they are in the right spot on the bow.

She smiles "okay, put your fingers on the red tape" she says, pointing to the fingerboard. I place my fingers on it and she blushes, she comes around behind me and replaces my fingers. "Okay now put the bow on the string and play one string, no fingers" she says and I do. She laughs ant where I put the bow and puts her hand on mine blushing and guiding it to the proper place. She bows it hand still on mine and the door opens "Hey guys, are you coming to dinner?" Jerome asks walking in.

He smiles when he sees us and Iris jumps back, blushing and looking at her feet. "Yeah we'll be right there" I say and Jerome wiggles his eyebrows at me. I smile at her "Let's do this again" I say and she smiles "Yeah, next time you need to teach me how to play Minecraft" she says. We walk out after putting away her cello and I see the girls and Jerome giggling at what Jerome was saying, probably something about me and Iris.

"You guys have a good time?" Logan says smirking at us, Iris blushes and I roll my eyes. "So, Iris do you mind if Alice stays at your's for a while?" Myra asks. "No why?" Iris asks as we walk over to the car. "Well she just lost her apartment and she need somewhere to crash with an actual bed that's not my couch" she says. "Okay" Iris says smiling kindly at Alice "Your in for a nice breakfast nearly every morning" she says.

A/N

Long Chapter 4 PickleEm

<3 DarkStar