epilogue

Living off their son's glory and fame, Calum's parents retired shortly after he was recruited to play soccer internationally. They moved into a small beach cottage, and spent their days complaining about how their own flesh and blood never came to see them; but the large amounts of money transferred into his parents accounts from the sportstar would say differently. Calum's Father watched every single one of his son's game, critiquing him as always. Calum's Mother spent her time scrapbooking, using every picture from the newspapers that Calum was featured in. They finally had their little superstar, and all was right in the Hood world. 

It could have been predicted that Amity's mother would be arrested for sooner or later. A short while after Amity skipped town, her mother's drug habits became even worse as she was caught by authorities and charged with the possession of drugs. She also dealt them along side her temporary lover, her relationships never lasted too long. She will no longer be able to have to a romantic relationship now that she is locked up in a women's correctional centre. Her cell mates often complained to guards, saying her loud sobs kept them up at night. She would lay in bed and cry out for Amity, when guards or cell mates began to argue with her about it, she'd scream about how if she'd just listened to her daughter, she wouldn't be in this mess.

For her eighteenth birthday, Holly got a boob job and gave birth to her first baby boy. She then went on a holiday to Italy, where she met a man called Fabio, and came back 9 months later with him and a child. Fabio was filthy rich, and Holly became the total soccer Mum, who complained about everything and drove an SUV. When her first little boy grew up, he started soccer lessons, and was taught by no other than her old flame Colton. Colton spent the rest of his life as a poor soccer coach, who had anger issues, and who mentally damaged his players, including Holly's son; who strangely looked quite like him.

Mikayla and Ashton became quite the high school love story, marrying young and having kids young. They started their own accounting business from home, so both of them could spend more time with each other and more time with their own kids. The two of them still loved to give their unwanted opinions on anything and everything, and took any chance they could to make out, just like they did in high school.  

 Oxford, yes as in the college in the United States of America, accepted the studious and ever so intelligent Annabeth into their course on law. Annabeth applied as a joke, as if she'd ever get accepted to Oxford! To her surprise, they even offered her a scholarship. After she received the acceptance letter, her and Luke knew they wouldn't and couldn't last, long distance relationships are always doomed. They broke up before Annabeth moved to America. She is now studying to become a lawyer so she can serve justice and help those wrongly accused. She will be able to have a career where she can make a difference on the world.

Mr. Luke Hemmings: a name known throughout Australia. Number 7 on the national soccer team for Australia. To this day, he plays along side his beloved mate, Calum. They are a dynamic duo on the field and known as such. They have travelled the world together and always attended parties or ceremonies with one another. Luke continuously won the award for "Most Best and Team Mate" as the way he played with brothers on the field was outstanding. Luke preferred the single life at this point in time. He was young and free. He could pick up chicks in countries where he couldn't even speak their language, and right now, he was happy. Luke's child hood dream had finally come to life and he couldn't wish for anything else in the world.

Michael never got to say goodbye to his one true love, and sadly was never able to fall in love again. When Amity first run away, he spent weeks and weeks looking around Sydney and handing out fliers, just to bring his best friend home. He was unsucessful, and decided that she just didn't want to be found. He was haunted by the memories of the one that got away, and wondered if maybe, just maybe, she would come back to him one day. Michael used all of his drive and business knowledge from Tafe to create his own record store, selling record that his one true love used to play for him. 

Calum was on TV, he appeared in radio interviews and spoke in commercials for brands which sponsored the team. He used his scholarship to make a prestigious soccer player out of himself, guaranteeing himself a professional career. At UNSW, he exceeded all expectations and excelled in every one of his classes. This allowed him to travel the world with the national soccer team of Australia, playing in some of the worlds most exotic and romantic cities across the globe. Just like in high school, girls were still swooning over him. He had now become the 'player' that everyone just assumed him to be. Photos of Calum were captured in many magazines and plastered all over the internet, he was usually holding hands or kissing a supermodel that he was "dating". The girl would cycle and change almost ever two weeks. It was a struggle, trying to keep a steady girlfriend whilst juggling the professional sports star schedule. It was also difficult finding a girl that made Calum feel alive, that he had a connection with. It was like searching for a long lost treasure...but Calum had lost his map.

After Calum left, Amity ran away. She fled the town she hated so much, and decided that it was time for a change in her life. She never heard from her Mother again, and made sure that that drug dealing, psychopathic woman could ever even glance at her again. She worked as a waitress just outside of town, for long enough that she saved up enough money to move to the city of London. She used his art skills to become a tattoo artist, and ended up engaged to a lead singer of a popular metal band. He looked nothing like Calum, and she was ever so thankful that those memories could stay hidden. She stopped watching Calum on TV once she married, not giving her relationship of the past the right to define her future. She took Calum's advice, and she made something out of her life. 

Succession came for the both of them, but true happiness was something they never found. It was hard for them to complete the jigsaw puzzle of life, when they had both lost their missing pieces.