38; the first time

PLEASE READ; WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT. SOME OF THE WORDS HAVE FULL STOPS IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM TO AVOID GETTING THE CHAPTER RATED R

A M I T Y 

Calum and I stood in my room, my bed made and everything where it was supposed to be. I mentally thanked myself for finally getting off my ass and cleaning my room for when Calum came over. I watched him as he moved his head around to scan my room and then let his eyes rest on me. 

“You have a really nice room Amity.” He said, his voice soft but still clear. 

“Thanks. I designed it myself.” I said, a smile slipping onto my lips. 

I was proud of my room, the colour scheme soft, the walls painted a plum purple and my bed cover a soft but warm quilt the colour of deep violet. my carpet was a cream white colour and the sun radiated through the blinds and made the room illuminate in a subtle but beautiful way. 

I watched as Calum started to walk around and take everything in. There were pictures of my family and I, friends and I, just me, nature and just things that I found pleasing or beautiful on the wall across from my bed, over my desk. There were a couple of Calum up there, just a few that I found made me smile the most. He was breathtaking and the photos didn’t do justice at all. I watched the muscles on his back flex, causing a delicious warmth to spread in my stomach. I intertwined my fingers together as Calum’s bicep flexes as he scratches the back of his neck. 

“Hey so I made this mix tape to play in your car.” I said, walking over to my laptop and clicking on iTunes, clicking on the playlist named ‘Calum’s car’ and then chose the song that I wanted him to hear first, ‘American Idiot’ by Green Day. I closed my eyes and started to softly sway my hips and let my head move slowly around, letting the music completely engulf me. I didn’t notice Calum walking behind me until I felt him move my hair over my left shoulder. I jumped only slightly, Calum’s left hand grasping mine and his right hand making sure that the left side of my neck was completely clear of hair. My lips parted slightly as I subtly turned my head, enough so that I could see him out of the corner of my eye but then looked forward again as I felt his hands on my waist and his lips on my neck. 

“You know we have um lasagna in the fridge if you’re hungry.” 

I turned around in his arms so we were face to face, my hands resting on his chest. He lifted me slightly and sat me on my desk, standing between my legs. My hands were on his neck while his hands were on my waist, underneath my shirt. His lips were warm and moist against mine, enjoyable to kiss. But his lips weren’t against mine for long before they moved to my neck, peppering the skin with kisses first and then being a bit more aggressive, sucking on the skin to make me grip his neck harder and then running my hands through his hair, trying to do anything to be able to settle the heat in my stomach. 

“We could play a game like UNO or Boggle.” I tried to suggest but my words came out as either sighs or moans, my legs tightening around his waist. As I said the word Boggle my voice betrayed me, causing me to slip out a stuttered moan, Calum laughing against my neck. 

“You don’t want to play Boggle against me. I’m great. I could have gone pro if I hadn’t blown out my knee.” He whispered against my neck, causing my skin to tickle with heat.

His lips left my neck and then came back onto mine, parting them and then sucking on my bottom lip. His hands on my bare skin caused my skin to heat up quicker, my bottom lip softly being nibbled. I leaned out slightly and then leaned back in, kissing him and feeling his hands brushing the skin under my breast.