16; exorbitant escort

A M I T Y

The door bell chimes after I had pushed the small button beside the door to do so. I had been invited over to Calum's and we were just going to hang out. He said we might put on a movie too.

This was the first time I'd ever been to his house. What if his parents come home? He'd said the we will be alone all day but what if they just show up out of the blue? I don't think I am ready to meet his parents just yet. We haven't even made it official.

The door swings open, revealing a chirpy Calum, whose eyes were bright with glee and had a smile that could light up a city. He had no shirt on and I would presume that was because it was hotter than the freaking sun out here in Australia.

"Hey Cal." I greet.

"Hey Amity, I'm so glad you could make it. Come on in!" He waves his arms, gesturing for me to enter.

I take a few steps into the house and Calum closes the door behind me. I stood awkwardly in the entrance hallway, gazing at how spacious his house was.

He took his role as the guide of the house, leading me through it and showing me the different types if rooms.

First, he pointed at a closed door. "That's my parents room, we probably shouldn't go in there." He then gesture to a smaller room, "This is the bathroom. And this," he pushed open the door to an even smaller room, "is the toilet." I nodded. The hallway led to a wide opening where the lounge room was, it was very well decorated and quite modern. A door was staged on the side of the lounge room. Calum took me to it. "This is the kitchen. Did you want something to eat or drink?"

"Oh thank you but-" I begin to say before being cut off.

"You don't have to lie, if you're hungry I will make you something to eat." He says.

"Okay then, I wouldn't mind something to eat."

"How about some popcorn?" He suggests.

"Sounds delicious!"

"Okay, I'll microwave some up. Did you want to go chill in my room?" He offers.

"Um, okay." I say a bit hesitantly.

He takes me to his room, "You can just sit or lie down on the bed. I won't be too long."

"Thanks," I smile and he leaves me in peace.

I continue to stand up and explore the room. He has a large chestnut dresser situated by the wall which was covered with posters of soccer players and bands. He had ones from mainly the pop-punk genre but also a few R&B ones like Chris Brown. He had a single bed which had not been made, and a few worn clothes on the floor. For a teenage boy, his room was surprisingly neat.

The microwave dings and I can hear Calum shuffling around and fiddling with the popcorn and some bowls. I take a seat on the end of his bed and soon after, Calum entered with a large silver cooking bowl which was filled to the brim with popcorn and closes the door behind him.

He bounces onto the bed, spilling a little bit of popcorn on the floor. He grabbed a handful, shovelling some into his mouth. He offered me some and I gladly accepted, shoving my own handful into my mouth and filling it with warm, buttery popcorn.

"Hey Cal, as a boy, what does it mean when a guy stops answering your calls?" I ask, blatantly.

"Um," he begins to think. "I guess, well I mean if it was me, it would because you'd done something wrong like offended me or hurt me." I nod along, taking in his answer. "Why do you ask?" He eats some more popcorn.

"Uh- Michael hasn't been returning my calls and I- we had a fight and I think I may have said something I shouldn't." Calum places the popcorn on the bedside table and shuffles across the bed so we sat shoulder to shoulder. "I just want to say sorry but he doesn't pick up and I don't want to face him because want if he just turns me away and- and- and-" I begin to tear up as I ramble on. Calum instinctively begins to rub my back and comfort me. "I just don't know what to do."

I turn into Calum's chest, hiding my face as I start to softly sob. He wraps his arms around me and rest his head on mine as his hand travels up and down my back.

"It'll work out, he just needs time." He whispers in a consoling tone. "And for the mean time," he pulls away and looks into my eyes, "you have me." He smiles sympathetically and I respond with a smile of my own.

I wipe away the tears that steamed my face. "Thank you, Calum." I say.

He pulled me in for a tight embrace, "You're welcome, I'm here for you." We pull away, his hands find their way to mine. "I know what can make you smile." He says a little too seductively.

He didn't mean to...to have sex? Did he? He must not, he can't mean that. Can he? I mean it's not that I haven't thought of it, but I'm just not ready. This would be way to fast. Maybe I should just ask to see what his intentions are.

"Okay, what?"

"This!" He exclaims, pouncing on top of me and running his fingers all over my stomach, tickling me until I could not breath.

"Calum!" I gasp, "I- can't- breath-" I manage to say between laughs. "I- am- so- going- to get- you-" and I counter his attack, jumping on top of him and sitting on his lap.

I push him down and begin to tickle him. He begins to gasp for breath and repeat, "No!" and "Stop!"

I laugh maliciously as I run my hands around his bare torso. "Oh did you want me to stop?" I say, acting like your typical bimbo as I continue to tickle him.

"Yes!" He giggles.

"Oh okay, I'll just do this instead." And I put my lips to his collar bone and blow raspberries. I continue to do this all over his chest.

"No! Ahaha stop!" He giggles again.

"Oh no, stop. Amity, stop." He says sounding suddenly serious, changing the mood.

"What? Why what happened?" I blurt out, confused.

He discreetly points towards his door which was now wide open. A woman stood in the door way. A woman.... Oh my god. That must be his mother! His mother just walked in on me blowing raspberries on her shirtless son's chest while I sat on top of him.

I roll off of Calum and sit uncomfortably straight on the end of his bed. I fixed up my clothes and hair. I sit with my knees tightly together and my hands resting on them as I try not to look his mother in the eye.

Calum sits up on the bed and says, "Hi mum, this is Amity."

His mum grabs his arm and yanks him away from me. "Why did you bring this- this- this harlet into out home?" She spits. "Are you paying her? Is she some sort of prostitute?" She gasps, clutching her heart in horror.

"Mum she-" Calum tries to explain before I cut him off.

"I charge $200.00 an hour." I state snootily. They both stare at me, eyes wide open and jaws dropped so low they are grazing the floor. "Oh, plus tip. And I prefer the term 'escort'."

thank you for nearly 1000 reads, please remember to vote and comment x