Chapter 5- MANNA MANNI OFFICIAL?

AK: will you be my Manni so that I can be your ragasiya snehidhan?
While saying this he bends towards Sivaangi with his forehead on hers and his hands on her cheek.
Hearing what her Manna just said Sivaangi was taken aback and speechless. Her hands were shaking, tears were rolling down her cheeks.
The relationship which started as a crush from just one side and then admiration from both sides and then being each other's well wishers to This Point😭

AK: Hey kulukulu! On a serious note! Epponu lam kekatha, aana it happened! Nee ennaku 100% love mattum dhan kuduthurke aana adhula 10% kooda naan un mela kamchadhu illa. You have never demanded for love, affection, attention and you are happy with even the smallest things you get.
(He starts smiling ) Nee enkita appo appo kepala
"Ennaya aalu nee?"
I want promotion from Ennaya aalu to SIVAANGI ODA AALU. Unnoda permission irukka?

SK: (smiles) Ashwineyyyyy, nee indha madiri lam question kepenu therinjirundha naan prepare panirupene🤦🏻‍♀️ Ennaku idhuku enna badhil solradhu therilaye?

AK: ( disappointed on the most idiotic and dumbest reply) ama naan unkita propose panrathuku, unkitaye vandhu idea kekanum la? Ada po ma😒

Saying this he turns around facing the car and showing his back to Sivaangi.
He is really upset as he expected a romantic acceptance of his proposal with hugs, atleast an ok.
There is silence for upto 15 mins.
Suddenly there is heavy rain (imagine Mumbai rains). AK runs to the cars and realises that Sivaangi is still outside. He runs back outside and asks Sivaangi why she is not coming inside to the car.
AK: Sivaangi VA! Nenayadha! You will catch a cold.

SK: Ashwiney, no.

AK: vilayadadha Sivaangi! You will get sick.

SK: "MANAM VITTU UNMAI MATTUM UNNODU PESIDA VENDUM
NEE KETKUM KADHALAI ALLI UN MEL NAAN POOSIDA VENDUM"
Hearing these lines AK turns around immediately and nods his head ( AK's signature nod for asking a yes).
Sivaangi smiles. He tears up.
Then he runs to the car and turns the volume to the highest. There is no one in the road except them.
They dance around happily with AK swirling SK.

They enjoy a beautiful dance in the rain. She holds his hand and he takes her for a lifted swirl from the hip.
As the song comes to an end he slowly brings her down.
And theyyy have a stare into each others eyes as she is brought down.
They both start smiling at each other for having such an amazing night when suddenly Sivaangi sneezes.

AK: nenachen! Unnaku chummave sensitive body! Seri seekram VA, I'll drop you home. Go take a 5-10 mins steam with lemon and ginger. Seriya ayidum.

SK: nee enna doctor ah?
Ashwin smiles as he pulls her into the car...

They get in the car and Ashwin drives to Sivaangi's house to drop her off.
They reach her house.
AK: Sivaangi Veedu vanthirchu! Go sleep well!
Saying this he turns around and notices that she was already asleep. He goes to wake her up, but gets caught up in her pretty face.

AK's POV
AYOOO, enna azhagu? Vendam, elupa vendam. I'll take her and leave her inside.
Saying this he he gets down the car, walks to Sivaangi's side of the car, opens the door.
He slowly and carefully leans front and unbuckles the seat belt.
While he is busy doing this Sivaangi unknowingly gets hold of his hand. She turns around with holding his hand. AK looses control and falls on her. She is still asleep.
AK slowly gets up without disturbing her and didn't want to stay in the same position as he would lose his control.
He slowly lifts her up so that she rested in his arms comfortably and walked to the house...
He rings the bell. Binni ma'am opens the door.
AK: hi ma!
Binny: paniteengala?
AK: (blushes) paniyachu ma!
Binny: soooooper! Congratulations💜orey kulukulu dhan.
AK:( blushes) Ava carlaye thoongita. Elupa Manasu varala, adhan ipdi.....
Binny: paravala.... Inimel she is your responsibility, don't ask permission and give explanation. Enaku theriyum Ava unga kooda irundha, that she will be safe.
AK: room enga?
Binny: upstairs, first room.
While they were talking Sivaangi starts to move around.
AK gets alert and actions Binny ma'am to be quite.
AK takes her upstairs into her bedroom. He walks to her bed and slowly makes her lie down. He removes her footwear, then her bangles and keeps it aside.
He is ready to leave the room when Sivaangi keeps touching her ears as earrings hurt. Ashwin slowly sits beside her, removes her earrings and keeps it aside.
As he does this Sivaangi gives a sleep smile and says "thank you Ashwineyyyyy". He smiles and sits there admiring her pretty face. Then he gives a goodnight kiss on her forehead and turns to leave when he sees that her whole back of the door has pictures of him, of them in each pairing and Purple Hearts. She even has all his comments for her printed out and stuck there.

AK's POV

Idha pathodane, ennaku appodhan purinjichi that I was too late to express my feelings. Indha ponnuku naan Na ivlo pudikuma???
(He blushes) and takes a pic of the door.
He slowly walks downstairs where Binny is waiting for him.
AK: Sorry to disturb you during this time ma .
Binny: adhelam onnum illa.... This is your house.
Nee eppovenalum freeya vandhutu polam.
AK:( smiles) Amma, Ava Konjam mazhaila nenachita( scratches his eyebrows)( you guys know when he does that)! She started sneezing. Avala enthiricha odane steam mattum panna sollunga ma...
Binny:(chuckles) ok pa na pathukren... ne bathrama veetuku poitu msg pannidu avaluku.
AK bends down and takes her blessings and Binny blesses him by keeping her hand on his head.
Binny: bless you....
AK says a goodbye and leaves.... While Sivaangi is having a beautiful sleep with a very kulukulu dream.

To be continued.....
hope you liked this part. Make sure to vote and comment you views on this part.🤪