Chapter 12-MANNA MANNI OVER THE THANNI

Sivaangi runs downstairs and opens the door to find her ASHWINEYYYYY (your guesses were correct)

SK: ASHWINEYYYYY! Inga enna panra? Unaku flight ku time aagala?

AK:( pulls her and takes her to the back yard. He pushes her to the wall and keeps his one hand on the wall completely blocking her chances of escape)
En rowdy ah pakama naan epdi poven?

SK: ( blushes) seri adhan pathitela! Kelambunga! Time ayiduchu! You may miss the flight!!!

AK:(pointing at his cheek) oreyyyy onnu! Pleach!

SK: ASHWINEYYYYY! Kelambu!!!! Pooooo! ( pushes him with a blush)....

AK: okayyyy ( jogs to his car) byeeeee ROWDY!
(Nearing his car, he turns back and shouts) I LOVE YOUUUUUU❤️!

Sivaangi is standing there silently while he is waiting for her reply when Binni ma'am knocks on the window door behind her...

Binni: eiii Sivaangi! NEEYUM SOLLU! Ashwin paavam!

SK:( blushes and actions her mom to close the curtain and go inside) ASHWINEYYYYY!!!!! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO❤️

Sivaangi never knew that she had the capability of feeling  shy or would Atleast did herself in a state where she would not have the strength to not blush...

Ashwin drives to the airport, parks the car in the parking, gets his luggage off the car, and goes in for check- in.
He is so busy thinking about what his rowdy will be doing at the same time he is happy that this is his dream movie and dream project!
It's his turn to check in when he turns and is surprised by what he sees...

AK: Sivaangi!!!!

SK: enna Ashwineyyyyy pudhusa pakura madhiri pesra! Seekiram check in pannu! (Keeps her luggage on the check in belt too).

AK: nee enna panra inga?

PUGAZH: Papa.... Indha idhayum check in pannu! And Manium Rakshan um on the way.... Avanga thaniya check in panipangalam!

SK: OKAY ANNEY!

AK: DEI!!! Ennada nadakudhu inga!!!!
Neengalam enga vareenga?

SK: Ashwineyyyyy romba question kekatha! Switzerland la Ellam solrom!

AK laughs at Sivaangi who is busy checking in....
They all check in and board the flight!
Ashwin and Sivaangi are sitting together... Pugazh and Rakshan together, Mani and Hussain together...

AK: seri ippoyadhu sollu... epdi ellarum inga?

SK: onnum illa Ashwiney! Pugazh Anna ku movie shooting! Mani akka and Hussain anna vacation! They called us too so me and Rakshan Anna came!

AK: KEDIIII!( pinches her nose in happiness).
SK: AAAHHHH! Ashwiney! (Blushes and looks at him)....

The journey was quite a long one!
Sivaangi slept.... On the chest of Ashwin as he cuddles her in and hugged her making her have a comfortable and relaxed sleep.

MANI: deiiii Ashwiney!( peaking through the gap between the seat) enna flightlayum romance ah?

AK:(whispers) Mani!!!epdi aduthavangu Veetah etti paka koodadho adhe madhiri aduthavanga flight seatayum etti paka koodadhu!

MANI: edho panunga... ingayum irukaneeee! Mala koranguuuu! Nalla thoonguran... you continue!

AK:(signals a ok)...
The food arrives.

AK: (slowly caresses Sivaangi's hair) Sivaangi maa! Endhirchiko! Saptu thoonga lam!

SK: (sleepy tone) Ennaku venam Ashwiney! You eat! Nan apro saptukren!

AK: apdi solladha ma.... You haven't eaten anything for the past 5 hours!
Saptu aprom nee evlo venalum thoongu!

SK: Ennaku tired ahhhh irukku.... Oru five minutes( cuddles him tighter).
AK: (signals the air hostess to keep the food and leave) (goes close to her ears and whispers) heyyy! Kulukulu! Konjom!!!! Saptu thoongalam ma pleaseeee! Nee saptu than I'll eat! Illati no food for me tooo!

SK: ayoooo Ashwiney! Un anbu thollai thanga mudiyala! Enaku thookam varudhu! I'm tired neeye ooti vidu....(still cuddling him).

AK:(blushes) KD, seri indha sapdu!!!!
They have their food and go back to sleep!

Finally they reach their destination!
They get off the flight, pick up their luggage and drive to a nearby resort!

PUGAZH: Maplai, naanum Rakshan um room la irukom, mani and Hussain in one, neeyum papa un oru room okay VA????

AK: adhuuu.... Machan .... Adhu seri varadhu da...

SK: eiii Ashwineyyyyy.....super!!! Yen ipdi panra? Jolly ah irukum....

AK: illa ma....

Ashwin is hesitant about staying with Sivaangi as he thinks that it won't turn out right!

PUGAZH: illa Machan, naan periya room Ketu pathen aana kedaikala,
Adjust paniko da....

SK: adhelam ok dhan Anna! Neenga ponga naan pathukren!
AK:(signals Sivaangi on what she is blabbering).
SK:(signals him a "I'll take care").

Everyone goes to their respective rooms.

To be continued.....

Hey guys!!!! It is a short chapter but hope you enjoyed it!!!! If you liked it then don't forget to vote and comment your views and suggestions in the comments!!!!!🤪