Chapter-18

The lights went off.... Sivaangi sweeped her hands from side to side in search of her trusted arms to hold on to.... There was nothing to be seen....the sound of her breath was the only thing heard around....

SK: (breathing heavily) Ashwineyyyyy!!!! Enga irukeenga? Onnume theriyala! Romba bayama irukku Ashwiney!!!! Please velayadatheenga!
Naan inimel Enna rowdy nu sollave matten! Naan rowdy eh illa....

The window opens, the cold breeze hits her hair making her ears sense coldness! She immediately closes her eyes not able to face the dark....

AK:(near her ears from behind, whispers) heyyyy rowdy! Sorry retired rowdy! Enna idhuke bayandhuta? Surprise vendama?

Ashwin lights up a single candle making Sivaangi turn towards him.... There is a candle... some fresh and cold breeze and them....
Romantic isn't it...

SK: (hugs Ashwin tight enough expressing her fear) Ashwineyyyyy naan evlooooo bayanthuten theriyuma?( lifts her face off his chest and looks at him) Innum Konjam neram vitta apram surpriseku kootitu poirka mateenga... ICU ku dhan kootitu poikanum!

AK:(immediately places his fingers on her lips stopping her to talk a word more, talks in his warm tone)
maaaa! Marandhu kooda indha madhiri vartha vara koodadhu un vayla irundhu! Na irukkumbodhu en manni ku enna ayidum?

Saying this he lifts her up in his arms.... She was having a feel of being in the most safest arms and this was a feel which she had not felt with anyone!

SK: Ashwineyyyy!

AK: (carrying her and walking forward) hmmmm?

SK: Neenga thookuna Ennaku edho hammoc la irukura madhiri eh oru feel!

AK: (chuckles at her innocence) apdiyaaaa?

SK: edho oru feel!

AK: Enna feel?

SK: Adhu solla mudiyadha oru feel! Romba safe ah irukura madhiri iruku.... Enga appa enna chinna vayasula thookitu povaanga... Enga Veetuku veliya... night aachu na.... Enna thookikitu.... Thoonga veppanga! Avlo nalla irukum! Eraki vitta naan azhuven! Ena Andha kaila irundhu erangaveee koodadhu nu irukum! Eranguna edho oru madhiri irukkum! Solla mudiyadha oru feel! Manasu romba lost ah irukum... aana avanga kaila irundha edho enna yaaralayum edhuvum panna mudiyadhu da... apdi irukkum... avlo safe ah! Avlo warm ah!
(Looks at his eyes which were keenly focused on her)
Idhuvum Adhey madhiri oru feel! Sollave mudiyala.... Aana romba nalla irukku!

AK: (gives a smile) Appo apdiyeee iniki unna thoonga vechita pochu!

He slowly lands her on the chair.... And that's when she realised that they have reached a place!
Sivaangi looks around to find the most prettiest place ever!

It wasn't a all time romantic one... it was a place which made her feel like it was their place!

It was a moonlit night! The full moon glowing and giving them company.... Their only company.... There were many semicircles branching out from their table.... And that's when she realised this was representing a sunflower and they were sitting just at the centre of it!

She looked too confused to actually figure out what was going on around her!

Ashwin who understood that his girl was definitely confused slowly lifted her up again in his arms and carried her around!

SK: hey Ashwineyyyyy! Ennaku onnume puriyala!
Naan Indha puzzles la lam konjam weak bha!(says this scratching her head).

AK:(laughs) adhan Ennaku theriyumeeee! Naane solren! Idhu oru sunflower!