THANKS NOTE. NEW STORY.

Hey guys! First of all I would like to thank you all for the immense love and support you guys showed towards me.... I mean for a person who is new to something, all that they would expect for is some support....But the love and support you guys showed me, the encouragement you gave me...Never can be payed back....When I ask for suggestions, many people come out saying things that just make my day..... When I post a update there are so many of yuy who comment and DM with so much positivity.....

There are comments like ÿour story made my day, your writing has given a new and fresh start,I am so happy and contented after reading your stories", what else would a Writer and that too Fresher want? 

I am a NEET aspirant and will be writing NEET in a couple of months.... there is a lot of stress that we people undergo, but your comments and DMs are enough to make my day a beautiful one.....

LOVE YOU GUYS!

The New Story!

NAME: I have a few options, You can decide and comment.

Story to be continued (part-2)

Story has been continued.

Pachai Nira Mayilirage.

Story continued?

I have no more ideas.... comment if you have any.....

So I am thinking of starting a New story which is just the continuation of this with a plot, a story, surprises, suspenses, and maybe if need I might change their names....Since it contains or may contain mature content....Personally I would not prefer using their names for content....But you can ask me to if you want....

It woukd be a new flavour of their lives.....Things we want to see, we wish to see, and maybe the destiny wants to see to(pahhhh kavithaiiii)!

So yes, I will start the new story but unfortunately the updates might be irregular and slow.... Hope you guys enjoy the Update! Will try to update soon....

And those who have not followed me on Insta can do sooooo. You can DM me your thoughts and suggestions if any! WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM!

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.....TATA!

With love,

Authoreyyyyyy!