Chapter-29.

AK: (tapping on the sleeping Sivaangi's shoulders)Sivaangiiii ma... endhiriiii ma... time ayiduchu...

SK: Ashwineyyyyy.... Twoooo minutes pleachhhhh!
(Snuggles up more into her blanket).

AK: MA.... Mani 4:30.... 5:30 ku poojai!

SK:(whines) 4:30 mani ku pei dhanaaaa nadamadum.... Midnight la yen torture panraaaa?

AK:(pulls her blanket off her) maaaa please maaa.... Endhiriiii.... Naan innum ready kooda aaglaaa!
Unna elupituuuu dhan naan kulikaveeee poganum....

SK:(pulls his hand which makes him fall on the other side of the bed next to her).

AK: eiiiii! Enna ma?

SK:(cuddles him) neengalum thoongunga.... Good boy... apde naanum thoongurennnn... good night!

AK'S MV: ayoooo! Your making it hard for me everytimeeee!!! Naanum oru paiyan thaneeee?

Ashwin slowly lifts his locked hand up and moves all the hair that was covering her entire face to tuck it behind her ears.

She cuddles more into him in sleep.

He smiles and slowly blows over her face making it feel ticklish for her....

SK: eiiii Ashwineyyyyy! Naan endhirikaaaa matennn! Neenga pongaaaa! Poi kulichitu ready aagunga!

AK:(in his husky voice next to her ear, whispers).
Kulikarennnn illa! Kulikaporom!!!!

SK looks at him in questioning manner!

AK:(continues in his husky tone) neeya endhiricha nee thaniya naan thaniya kulipen.... Five count pannuven! Ilaaaa.....

SK:cheeeeeee (interrupts and jumps off the bed to run to bathroom).

AK:(leans back and laughs at her cuteness) (shouts) nambaaaa oru naal kandippa try panlammmm!

SK:(looking out of the door) ungaaaa aasaiiii!

——————————————————————————-
In the temple...
AK'S POV:

I haven't seen her since morning... neither did she come to say a hello nor did she at least look for me....
Where is she?

The pooja starts and I am made to sit in front of the holy fire....

 Ashwin's outfit

Ashwin's outfit.

The priest is busy ready out some mantras and the family moving here and there....

AK:(pulls the passing by Akansha) Akka.... Sivaangi ah pathiya?

AKANSHA: illayeeee da!