Chapter 10 (part 1)-Idhu varai illadha unarvidhu💜

AK's POV

She turns around to leave.... But her face as soon she turns hits my chest!
Her nose pokes my chest!
She rubs her nose and looks up at me!
Her eyes had things to shout to me... they spoke stuff which I seemed to understand... only I seemed to understand...

Naangalum evlo thadava close ah irundhurukom! We have even hugged! But this has a different feel.... Ava style la sollanumna.... Vaithu kulla pattamboochi Ellam parandhuchi!

Was I the one who felt it??? Or did she feel it too?
I look down at her while she looks up at me! She didn't move.... Her actions became slow! Maybe she wanted it toooo!

I slowly move my hand towards her and gently move the few strands of hair that fell over her face! Strand by strand!
Am I doing it right? Am I supposed to do this?
Her parents trust me! Does she want this too? I tried resisting myself from getting lost in her!

But the control felt lost by me and gained by her...

SK's POV
I  turned and my nose poked his chest!
it was a casual poke but I don't know what happened to me after that.... I was nervous to the limit! I looked up at him to find him seeing me! Looking down with his ever so dashing looks!

I could feel his fingers grazing my skin and moving strands off my face! Those touches were the least I wanted and the most I wanted...
Least because I felt my insides burn and the most because of my heart...

After getting lost into each other's eyes and standing with 0 inch gap  they get distracted by the conversation outside.... Nearing them!

SK: varaanga!

AK: (still lost) huh? (Husky tone)

SK: avanga varanga? (Nervous to the core)

AK: yaaru? His pupils were moving back and forth scanning the excess beauty in front of him...

SK: (realising the nearing voice of Mani) Ashwineyyyyy! Mani akka varaanga!
Shakes him!

AK: (comes out of his dream world into reality) ennadhu.... Mani varudhaaaa?
Nee poi olinchiko!

SK: enga oliradhuuu?

AK: un Veedu dhana? Wait come with me!

He takes her to the shower space where it is completely covered with a glass not visible where you can't see what is happening inside the shower!
He tells her to sit there.... Closes the door and walks to the door!

SK: Ama naama yen oliyirom?
She asks as she looks up at him...

AK: Theriyala aana jolly ah irukku...
Ashwin smiled as he shut the curtains...

Mani: dei yaaruda neenga?( walking towards the bathroom) avasarathula iruken! Joke sollikitu irukeenga! Apdi orama poi da da podunga!

Rakshan: mani anga va Andha bathroom use pannu! Idhu nallave irukadhu!

Pugazh: ama.... Sudu thanni than varum! Unnaku dhan sudu thanni oda aagathe!

Mani : ennadhu sudu thanni ya?
Ayooo... ennada solra?

Sarath: aama! Only hot water! Cold water ku thani washroom! Normal water ku thani aam!

Mani: apdi ellamada pannuvanga? Enga veetla Ellam naanga dhan thani hot cold aanu decide pannuvom! Paren.
Naan first hot water try panrennnnn!
She walks towards the washroom where they are hiding!

But Rakshan and Pugazh rend have tricks to distract her but for not too long....

While in the washroom!

SK: Ashwiney!( whispers) varangala?

AK:( wanting to tease her for while) ahhhh.... Aama varanganu dhan nenaikrennnn!
Nee olinjiko!

SK: ayoo apdiyaaaaa?
Seri neenga Vandha sollunga! Okay va?

AK: okayyyyyy!

SK: Aaaaaaahhhhh!
Sivaangi looses her balance and falls back!

AK: ennachuuuu?

SK: vilundhuten!

Mani: ennada bathroom la satham varudhu!
THE BOYS KEEP SAYING EXCUSES TO DISTRACT HER.

AK:( who was so much worried and panicking) elundhiru( giving his hand for her to hold)....
Enga pochu un gavanam? Careful ah iru ma! Edhachu aachu Na ennaku enna aagum?

SK: ( silent for a while) Ennaku edhachu aachu Na ungaluku epdi edhadhu aagum? ( puppy and innocent faced)

AK: adhuuuu.... Adhu vandhuuu....
He is not able to put his thoughts into words.... Typicalllll AK.
As he says this Sivaangi moves a bit back as there was so less space inside and they were standing all squeezed up but again she lost her balance and slips down with her hand hitting the eater control.... Breaking it.
AK puts his hand around her waste as a reflex to support her from falling down as the shower is turned on due to a broken control!

SK: Ada Ashwineyyyy! TAP AH ODACHITA...
She facepalms her but soon realises what it was...