Chapter-39.

VERY SHORT UPDATE AHEAD.....
Ashwin was looking at Sivaangi with his eyes completely giving her goosebumps.....
The family were biting their nails as to what was going to happen....
She started breathing heavily as he moved close to her....
He started laughing.... Which made Sivaangi realise the surroundings....
AK: thanks da DJ!
SK: illa Ennaku puriyala....
All are looking at Ashwin who is laughing his heart out....
PUGAZH: Mappilai enna da panna?
All are sooooo confused....
AK: illa Machan.... Chumma ava reaction paakanumnu thonuchu.... Paatha Neenga ellarum avala vida shock aagiteenga....
RAKSHAN: chiiii! Loosu.... Engaluku Enga kanna kondi Enga vekiradhunu theriyama irundhom....
SK: media?
AK: Enga irukanga?
SK: inga....
AK:irukangala paaru?
Sivaangi turns to find no media people.... It was just them.... THE FAMILY❤️
(He moves to her ears) I DON'T PREFER PDA!
She gives a chuckle as they all enjoy that function to the fullest....

They all come back inside the house to lay flat on the couch.... All one on top of the others....
Sivaangi comes to find Two spots free for her to sit...
She bites her lower lip as she is thinking whether to sit with her parents or cuddle with Ashwin....
Ashwin looks at her standing there confused and shakes his head as she gives a smile before jumping onto the lap of her mother and burying herself into a tight hug....

They relaxed themselves talking for sometime....
They were so determined not to show the pain of leaving the house and parents to Sivaangi....
They made her laugh out loud.... They made her do whatever she wanted....
Sivaangi's face all of a sudden started to give out the colours and looked so dull and deprived of happiness....
RAKSHAN:(noticing this) Papa.... Edhachu paaduda!
SK: Enna anneyyyy pada?
PUGAZH: un manasukku pudicha... oru happy song....
SK: Amma.... Nee paaden....
BINNI:(smiled)
She started singing looking into Sivaangi's eagerly waiting eyes....

Kangal neeyae
kaatrum neeyae
Thoonum nee thurumbil nee

Vannnam neeyae
Vaanum neeyae
Oonum nee uyirum nee

Pala naal kanavae
Oru naal nanavae
Yekkangal theerthaayae

Enaiyae pizhinthu
Unai naan eduthen
Naan thaan nee verillai....

Before she could complete singing she felt a pair of hands wrapping her waist....
Sivaangi looked at her without tears for a change....
SK: Amma naan inga paduthukren....
She had no tears in her eyes but what she said brought tears in the eyes of the rest....
Sivaangi sat between the parents as she layed her head on BINNI'S lap and Krishnakumar caressed her hair....
She soon fell asleep....
Everyone spoke for some time decided to sleep early as it was the wedding tomorrow....
Ashwin got up adjusting his T-Shirt and moved to pick up Sivaangi when Binni ma stopped him...
BINNI: venam pa.... Ava iniki Enga koodayeeee thiongattum....
Ashwin looked at her with a smile before he asked...
They all settled in the living room.... The brothers cuddling their sister and Binni ma and Krishnakumar appa sleeping with sivaangi's head on Binni MA's lap....

To be continued.....

Hey guys! Hope you liked this update! This was a short update as the next update will be the last update for this story.... Maybe it will be if two parts....
If you liked it then don't forget to vote! Do share your views and suggestions in the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪