Chapter-35.

The car stopped in front of the gate and I was gathering the things to get off the car to say a bye....All I could see was a pair of eyes yearning for something.... maybe a bye for the long two days we won't get to see each other. For a person like me who thought that hugs and kisses were what were called romantic, even sights were now romantic... I had no idea what happened but after what happened today...I could not look at his eyes without what was called a "blush".

AK: ok ma.... bye! veetuku ulla poitu call pannu. (removing my seatbelts for me and looking everywhere other than me).

SK: hmmmm.... neengalum....poitu....callll....hmmm.(fiddling with my bag and getting out).Just as I was about to take the seocnd leg out of the car to leave my hands were held behind which made me take a look. It was those yearning pair of eyes again....

AK: Ma! adhu.... iniki enna lam nadandhuchoooo....adhu....(scratching his nape and then his eyebrows). Avan apdi pesna odane.... adhunala...

SK: (put my fingers on his lips in an action to silence what he was saying)Ashwineyyyyy! neenga edhuvum en kitta explain panna thevaye kedayadhu....I could and can understand you....naan enna avlo kozhandhaya va theriyuren. Whatever you did and are doing is for my sake....Neenga edhuvume inime enkitta explain pannadheenga.... naan dhan loosu.... I should have that basic knowledge to see which was right and which was wrong....

AK:Hmmmm.... apram naan edhuvum thappa seyala la?

SK: Kaadhal ennai Varudum podhum
Un kaamam ennai thirudum podhum
En manasellaam maargazhi thaan
En kanavellaam kaarthigai thaan
En vaanam en vaasathil undu
En bhoomi en vasathil illai
Un kuraigal naan ariyavillai
Naan arindhaal
Sooriyanil suththamillai

Singing this I get myself out of the car and close the door behind.....I walk towards the door waving a mature bye to him with a mixture of shyness.... for every five steps I turn back to find him not in the mood to leave me.... I play the with the strand of my bag as I give him a blink as to say whatever I just sung came from my heart.....The till now struck mind of Ashwin seemed to have come back to normal with that blink as he moved the car with a slight chuckle which clearly had a blush as he hit the back of his head before he left the place....

I open the door to find my mom standing near the entrance looking at me in a confused way.... I looked down at myself thinking on why she looked at me that way....

BINNI: Sivaangi.... thirupiyum mazhaiya? Indha romance ku onnum korachal illa....Naaliki parlour la irundhu varanga.... for your mehendi function.... poi romba neram muzhikama thoongu....

I run upstairs after giving my mom a tight hug and kiss leaving her confused again....The door of my room opens as I jump on the bed after having a beautiful day.... Why am I like this? What was so special today?

AK'S POV:

She sung a song for me..... after ages....Thinking about the lyrics made me blush like a maniac.... my eyes got fixed to the beautiful moon which had once made me realise how much she meant to me....today the vibe that was given by it was different....My hands move to the music player as every song on that player reminds me of her....giving unknown chuckles and smiles with blushes I reach home.

I Dry my hair and unbutton the top two buttons of my shirt as I move to look at the mirror seeing myself as a changed man.... my fingers trail across the places touched by those soft hands.... Memories came back making me blush....IS THIS ME? I tend to ask myself....things didn't seem this different even after I realised my love for her.... what was so special today?

SK'S POV:

I wake up to hurried and bustling sounds of people.....my room door was wide open and there were so many people moving in and out....That was when my mom rushed in to see me still in my pyjamas....