Chapter 8- Naan, Nee, Naam....

SK's POV
I have never seen the family this happy.... We are always laughing and cracking jokes and having fun but this time.... The vibe was not just fun but pure happiness... love.... Care and the feeling of FAMILY.
Ashwin.... I have never seen him this happy.... Laughing, teasing, enjoying to his fullest without any hesitation.... Not even a bit tensed and carefree.
I saw him actually having a happy laugh from the bottom of his heart, sitting down and leaning back on my mom who sat on the sofa, caressing Ashwin's hair with so much love! All the members were laying beside each other and we enjoyed the night to the fullest! We watched movies, some episodes of CWC. Finally all fell asleep and I slept on Ashwin's lap who was already asleep having his hand wrapped my mom's leg and my mom patting him like how a baby would be put to sleep. FIDAAAA.

AK's POV
I have never been this happy and this much cared! The love and affection I got from this FAMILY was something that I will never be able to payback.... Binni MA was giving me a good little head massage which reminded me of my mom! She was the one who saw me as the best and sees me as a superhero even now.... She never fails to defend me is always the first one to come in defence if someone talks to me in the wrong tone or behaviour.... That's exactly what my Sivaangi ma did too! MY ANGEL!
I had no idea how I fell asleep but when I woke up in the middle of the night for quenching my thirst I saw Sivaangi laying on my lap with the cutest pout. I had no other choice but to stay there atleast for admiring her! After all it was my job to be her ragasiyaaaa sneihidane. She was sleeping in the floor and was all cold and shivering... I was about to pull her and give a nice warm hug but... am I supposed to that? Will it turn out good! Is that called taking advantage? While I was all confused Binni ma tapped on my shoulders and gave an approving sign. I smiled and
I slowly pulled sivaangi to my chest and she hugged me and continued sleeping.It was just like how a dad would put his daughter to sleep. I whispered in her ears " good night kulukulu" and gave her a good night kiss. Saying this even I went to sleep.
A few hours later... I feel someone calling me! It was kulukulu!

AK: (sleepy tone) enna ma? Edhachu venuma? Okay dhana!

SK: (whispers) Ashwiney! Ennaku edhadhu sweet sapdnum pola irukku!

AK: kitchen la sugar irukkum.... Venuma? (Controls the chuckle that almost leaked out)

SK: ASHWINEYYYYY! Ennaku edhachu sweet senji thaanga!

AK: IPPOVA! (picks his phone and shows her the time) inga paaru.... Mani 3.
Naliki for sure panni kodukren... ok VA?

SK: adhelam theriyadhu! Ennaku ippove vendum( showing her puppy eyes).

AK's MV: I can't say no to that nowwwww🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

AK: ipdi moonji vechikadha! Panni tharen VA!

They both walk to the kitchen.... Wait... tip toe to the kitchen!
AK makes Sivaangi sit on the counter once again and starts preparing her the food she asked for...

AK: seri sollu.... Enna venum???

SK: sweet!

AK:🤦🏻‍♂️ adhu ennakum theriyum, anything specific?

SK: takkunu keta naan epdi solluven? Neengale edhadhu senji thanga... neenga dhan talented boy aache!

AK: (blushes) seri okayyyy! I'll make you something special....( thinks for a while)...seri.... I'll make you s'mores! Okay?

SK: eiiii ennoda favvvvv! Ennaku adha romba naala epdiachu sapudnumnu aasai! Yum! Super.

AK starts making S'mores.

AK's POV.
I start making the S'mores while my kulukulu is sitting beside me! Seeing her being so excited have me a good boost.
I tell Sivaangi to open the graham crackers, chocolates and marshmallows and arrange it separately... she immediately gets to work.
I make the s'mores as she keenly watches how I am doing it....
She keeps asking questions as if this was a practical class. Evlo cute!
I make a few and Sivaangi jumps down from the counter and starts making some! Avanga than chef aache!
We finish preparing and I arrange them in a plate while Sivaangi is so busy trying to get on the counter table!

AK: iru ma! Enna panra?

SK: Counter la okkaranum! Romba nerama try panren mudiyala! Height pathala Ashwineyyyyy (says it in the same as challenge pannitanga Ashwiney)

I slowly lift her up and make her sit on the counter. I can see her being herself.... Playful and having fun... just like she is
But I don't know why.... This lift made my heart skip a beat ... that look she gave me and our eye lock had a different vibe this time! I tried to distract myself and went to take the s'mores!
As soon as I kept the plate in front of her sheee went to take one snore but the hot chocolate and marshmallow burnt her fingers!

SK: AAAAAAHHHHH!

AK: ennachu????

SK:sutruchuuu!

She started shaking her fingers and moving around not able to resist the pain! I slowly held her hand and started to blow on it....

AK: (while blowing) ok VA?

SK: (mischief filled tone) OK OK!

AK: (blushing) seri paathu sapdu....

She started eating the s'mores... making sounds of appreciation.... Enjoying it just like a 7 years old when given chocolate!
I couldn't take my eyes of her! The most prettiest and cutest....

SK: sooper Ashwiney! Venuma( showing her s'mores to him).

I shake my head to a no as I want her to enjoy it and seeing her enjoy gave me happiness...
While she ate chocolate started dripping from her lips...
To be continued....

Hey guysssss! Hope you guys enjoyed this update!
If you liked it then don't forget to vote and do share your comments on the story!!!!!🤪