Chapter-34.

MAY CONTAIN 16+ CONTENT.....
They finished sharing their happiness to the world and got ready to leave....
It was a night time and it was raining....
They came out of the office without speaking a word but stole glances at times!

AJAY: Hey Sivaangi!
Sivaangi who was walking along with Ashwin to the car park saw that her long met friend!
SK: (waves her hand) deiiiii Ajay!
(Whispers to Ashwin) Avan Konjam apdi ipdi pesuvan.... Please kandukadheenga Ashwineyyyyy....
Kovama mattum ayidadheenga....
AK:(who was looking through his phone got caught on the word "apdi ipdi" and raised eyes to look at Sivaangi) apdi ipdi na?
SK: illa.... Adhu.... Avan enna kalaipan, maybe edhachu hurtful ah kooda pesalam!
AK:(Stops walking and looks at her) ennala summa lam irukka mudiyadhu.... Hurtful ah pesuna I would have to warn him....
SK: Ashwineyyyyy.... Please! Avan Enga gang la oruthan.... Although naan Avan kooda close ah illanalum Avan en friends ku close.... Adhu unga mela bad impression ah kooda maralam.... Please.... Ennakaga....
AK:(looks down and continues to walk surfing through his not so important phone).....

AJAY: hey! Enna indha pakkam?
SK:(looks hesitant) Adhu ..... haan.... Ashwineyyyyy Padam sign panna vanthathu naala Naanum vanthen....
AK:(looks immediately at her who forgot or hid that she was involved).
AJAY: avaru Vandha nee yen kooda vara? Avaru nalla irukaradhu unnaku pudikalaya?
SK:(could clearly see the tensed and irritated eyes of Ashwin which at times have flares at him) yen da nee Vera?
AK:(puts his hands on her shoulders and talks with a straight face) Iva heroine ah nadikkura padathula Iva illana?
AJAY: edhu? Intha moonji heroine ah? Ungaluka? Yen ma? Padrathoda poidlamla? Manushan paavam....
AK: bro! Varthai ya pathu pesunga.... Ava friend uh dhana Neenga?
SK:(holds his hand) please!
AJAY: Enna bro? Friend uh Na unmaya pesanum.... Adhan sonen.... Epdi heroine ah Unna potanga?

AK'S POV:
That was the time that without my knowledge my hands swing to give a tight slap on his face almost giving a permanent mark on it....
There was a silence and I could sense what big of a blunder I just did.... I regretted my action immediately when my eyes got a glance of Sivaangi's offended and disturbed face.... Her eyes left out tears which started to mix with the falling rain drops as she moved back slowly out of our umbrella....

AK:(raising his hands to stop her) SIVAANGI.....
But before my hands could reach to her and my eyes could tell her the reason all it caught was her turning to leave or pacing to leave from my sight....
I looked to my right to find the person who I just slapped looking at me....
AK:(having his hand on Ajay's shoulder) sorry bro....

Before he could reply I had to leave to catch up with her....

AK:(walking behind the fast pacing Sivaangi). Ma.... Please nillu.... Naan solradha Konjam kelu....

I have long legs but those could not keep in pace with hers.... Neither did she stop nor turn to speak...
I ran and held her shoulders to stop her....
She stood but did not turn so that had to be done by me too....

AK: MA .... I'm sorry Ennaku theriyum.... Naan apdi panniruka koodadhunu....
SK:(blinking her eyes constantly with her eyelashes constantly fluttering to keep track of her vision which was getting all blurry due to the rain) (shouting her heart out in the deserted road) naan unga kitta avlo thadava sonen.... Yen apdi paneenga?
Avan ennadhane sonan.... Sollitu poran...
AK:(his eyes turn concerned and fierce) sollitu porana? Yaaru Enna venalum solluvanga naan pathutu chumma nikkanuma?
SK: naan ungala chumma nikka solala.... Adika vendiya avasiyam Anga enna?
Avana pathi ungaluku theriyuma?
AK: yaara venalum irukuran? Unna pathi pesna naan apdi dhan pannuven......NEE PANNA VENDIYADHU....
SK:(turns to leave) unga kitta ippo sonna puriyadhu....
AK:(gets hold of her wrist whose body is facing away from him) naan inga oruthan pesikitu iruken....
SK: Ashwineyyyyy! Kaiya vidunga....
AK:(tightens his grip on her hand) Unna kalaikuradhu vera.... Ipdi asingama pesuran....
(While he is taking she tried to release her hands from his grip which tend to hurt her) Thirupi pesama amaithiya nikkura.... Naan pesuna yen mela kova padra.... Naan adichiruka koodadhu... But thitnadhum thappunu solra pathiya Adhu dhan thappu....
SK:(tears drop from her eyes) Ashwineyyyyy.... Valikudhu....
AK:(realises what he was doing) sorry ma....
Releases his grip and both stand there silently for sometime.... Their body drenched in water and eyes not able to meet....

Ashwin turns to completely engulf her into a hug and tears up.....
AK: SORRY MA....
SK:(no reply)....
AK:(realises that her hands were not hugging him, released himself from the hug or releases her from his GRIP) maaaa.... Please Enna paaru....
Sivaangi looks away from him with her hands folded and eyes with constantly flowing tears....
AK: Nee Enna venalum pannu aana please amaithiya mattum irukadha.... Naan ippo pannadhu thappa.... Seri I'm sorry.... Naan inimel thittave matten....
SK:(still has her eyes away from his)....

He had no other option.... His hands pulled hers before she could realise what was coming up.... His lips met hers in a strong way....
The kiss conveyed how much pain he went through....
His hands wrapped around her waist and he kissed her in such a way like this was the sorry he wanted her to understand ....
Her hands were not holding onto him, hanging down stiff even though she responded to the kiss....
Ashwin wanted her to realise that her small reactions and expression prick him the most.... He not breaking the kiss takes her arms and wraps it around his neck which she slowly gets hold of....
He lifts her up slightly making her stand on his shoes to make the kiss more intense....He for every passing second tightens his grip on her waist making the gap between their bodies lesser and at a point.... They looked Just like their clothes which were stuck to their bodies....
Whenever Sivaangi tried to break the kiss all she got in response was a growl from him and the tightening of his grip on her waist....
She could feel what he wanted to convey and his roughness showed how much she meant to her....
He slowly parted their lips.... With his eyes looking at their parting lips....
She could feel his uneven breath hitting hers.....
Them, who had their faces not even a cm apart..... still with the the same proximity.... Hugged and felt their pain together....
SK: sorry Ashwineyyyyy.... Naan Konjam over ah pesiten....
AK: it's okay ma.... Naanum sorry.... Nee enna venalum pannu(comes out of the hug, and looks at her) aana please don't leave me or not talk to me....
Adhu Enna evlo affect pannuchunu inikki Romba therinjichi....
SK: poga matten....
He slowly made her stand back in her feet after giving a small peck on her lips as a thank you....

To be continued.....

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this update! If you liked this update then don't forget to vote! Do share your views and suggestions in the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪