Chapter-31.

They both talked for sometime.... As the next morning Sivaangi had to leave....

SK: Ashwineyyyy.....(as he was about to leave).

AK:sollu ma....

SK: iniki night enkooda irukeengala?

AK: adhuuu....

SK:(before he could complete) pleachhhhh!

AK:(not able to resist her puppy eyes) ipdiyeeee pannite iru.... Apro naliki nee ooruku pona madhiri dhan....
It's just that Ennaku en mela nambika illa....
After all this emotional breakdown....

SK:Neenga yen bayapudreenga? Adhelam onnum aagadhu....
Seri Ashwineyyyyy naan poi fresh aagitu varen.... I'm too tired....

AK: (wants to play around with her) seri VA polam!( has his hands around her shoulder)....

SK: hellooooo! Enga polam? Naan poren....

AK: Enna ma ipdi panraaaa? Naliki nee Vera kelamburaaaa.... 4 days no see.... Naan epdi irupen?
One time.... Nethi sonnadha try panlam vaaaa!
Saying this he moves close to her locking her between the bathroom door and pushing it open....

SK:CHIIII ASHWINEYYYYY! (Saying this she runs in and shuts the door on his face).

He settles back on the bed which he has made on the ground laughing....

After sometime she comes out to find him on his phone on the bed he had made on the ground.....

SK: helloooo! Enga keela paduthirukeenga????

AK: Ama! Pinna naan Enga padukaaaa? Un koodaya?
(Chuckles and sips his milk )....

SK: amaaaa....

AK:(spits the milk and chokes) edheyyyy? Naan epdi.... Adhelam sariya varadhuuuu.... Naan keelayeeee Padukurennnn ma....

SK: (pulls him and drags him to the bed) adhelam Onnum problem illa vaanga....

AK'S MV: maaaa.... Yen ma purinjikaveeee mateengaraaaa?
Naan epdi control la irukka porenoooo!

SK: Ennaku pasikudhuuuu.... Pls edhachu panni thaangalennnn!

AK: theriyum nee solluvenu.... I bought you soemthing.... But now naan idha kuduka mudiyadhu...

SK:(he has his hands behind his back hiding something, she tried to convince) Ashwineyyyyy! Pleaseee! Ennaku thaanga...

AK: (smiles and thinks of why can't he resist her cute face) indhaaaa(shows her ice cream).... Un favourite flavour.... Sapdu!

She snatched it from him in a go and starts to lick the cone.... She has recently been into cone ice cream...

Ashwin sits in front of her having his favourite chocolate cone....

Although Sivaangi has hers, her eyes wonder on his cone....

AK:(noticing it) Enna? Venuma?

SK:(hyper) nalla irukka?

AK: un ice cream vera saptu.... En ice cream un venumaaaa?

SK: Ashwineyyyyy.... Pleaseeee.... Neenga venumna endha taste pannunga.... I want a bite....

AK:(hides his ice cream behind his back).

SK: po Ashwineyyyyy ! (Continues eating her ice cream) nee Romba kanjammmm!

Ashwin gets up and moves swiftly backwards to lock the door...

SK: Ashwineyyyyy....

He moves with the ice cream.... To turn on the music player....

Vaseegara song plays....
He moves towards her taking long steps and with the free hand asks her for a dance....