Chapter-21.

SIVAANGI'S POV:
We all got ready and met up in the lobby.... After the phone call Ashwin seems to be quite lost....but I didn't want to disturb him with my train of questions... if he feels like telling, let him tell...

We all went down for breakfast where it was a beautiful round table... all of us sat down for breakfast...

AK'S POV:

I know Sivaangi has started getting doubts on me but it's for us....

I couldn't concentrate on what was going around but I had to be myself as this was and is my family....

Sivaangi came up to me... pulled the chair next to me and sat next to me...

Neither did she give a look nor a word....

PUGAZH: apram Mani... un purushana enna ivlovadi koduma paduthuva? Manushan inga vandhu okkandhavandha... nagara maatran

MANI: enna da solra? Dei Hussain, savadichiduven! Naan unna kodama paduthrena?

HUSSAIN: (looks at Pugazh with an expression "yen da ipdi panna") ayoooo chotti apdi illa! Ivan loosu payan! Nee enna sooper ah pathukara!!!!

RAKSHAN: yen Na bayapudra? Dhairiyama pesuuuu....

I was listening to all this but noticing the differently behaving Sivaangi, I felt awkward? Why is she sooo silent all of a sudden???
That's when she held my hand and this which made me go to shock!

SK: (loud enough for everyone to hear) Ashwineyyyyy! Kalyanam panniklama?

What? Did she ask me this...
My brain went all blank....
My heart bet the fastest... was I even alive...
Why was I feeling this nervous though?
My eyes welled up... overwhelmed maybe?

PUGAZH: papa? Enna da idhu?

SK: aama Anna! Enna ivaru Kalyanam Paniparanu kettu sollunga!

RAKSHAN: thangam! Nijamava kekura? Illa summa joke ah?

SK: anney serious ah dhan kekurennnn! Ennaku ivara Kalyanam pannikanum!
(Turns to Ashwin) Enna Ashwineyyyyy? Okay VA?

AK:( his tears seems to say the answer but he was more than shocked, confused).

SK: Ashwineyyyyy, Ennaku unkooda irukanum! Un kashtatha en kashtama paakanum, un sogam... illa inime unngaluku sogame irukkama naan ungala paathukren!
Enna? Kalyanam? Okay VA?

He quickly gets up from the chair and paces as fast as he could to vanish in no time....

It was more of a confused walk than an angry one...

Everyone seemed to be bothered except Sivaangi who seems to be confused on this sudden reaction...
She knew this would come up!
She seems to be cool....

PUGAZH: papa, kavalapadadha da! Avanuku enna aachu nu theriyala? Naan poi pakren! Nee tension aagadha!!!!!

RAKSHAN: aama thangam! Naanum poi pakren! Nee bayapudatha....
Sivaangi simply nods her head.

They rush to check on Ashwin while Sivaangi, Manimeghalai and Hussain are left alone together....

MANI:( places her hands on Sivaangi's shoulders) onnum illa Sivaangi, avanuku maybe epdi react panradhunu theriyama irundhurukalam! Avan Konjam apdi dhan, aana nallavan! Definite ah varuvan....

SK: (looks up at her) Mani akka! Naan bayapadave illa! I'm cool....

HUSSAIN: enna da solra?

SK: Ennaku munnadiye theriyum Ashwin ipdi dhan pannuvarunu!

Before she could continue, she sees both her brothers running towards her.... They seem to be a little stressed out....
She gets a little tensed on seeing their faces and moreover Ashwin didn't turn up along with them...
She quickly gets up from her chair and walks to them...

SK: enna anney aachu? Ashwin varala???

PUGAZH: papa, Ashwin ah kanom! Room locked, reception la keta key handover pannitanganu solranga... Ennaku onnume puriyala...

SK:enna anney solra? Enga ponaru avaru? Room keys epdi handover????

She sits down on the chair completely out of thoughts to be thought of....

RAKSHAN: thangam....
SK:( tears rolling down her face) en Ashwineyyyyy enna vittu engayum poga maataru! Ennaku theriyum....

Avaru inga dhan iruparu....

(Gets up from the chair, wiping her tears with the back of her clenched fist) vaanga! Poi thedalam!!!

She tries to run but she was held back by a Pugazh with disappointment....

PUGAZH: Avan luggage thookitu poradhu CCTV la capture aagiruku....

SK:(shocked) anney! Veliya chumma poirparuuuu! Vaanga poi thedalam....

MANI:(signals Pugazh) (whispers in his ears) avala theda vidu da! Avala control panna mudiyadhu.... Ava pottum....

PUGAZH: loosah nee? En papa VA epdi vida mudiyum? Ava already kashta padra....

MANI: Ava panradhu correct.... Pogattum... vidu....

Sivaangi runs around with his photo... showing it to each and every person she comes across....
Determined not to become weak and be the rowdy she wished to be... brave and strong!
She will find out where he is!!!

The others not able to control her, play along....
Going around showing pictures of him and asking whether he was seen anywhere!

SIVAANGI'S MV: Ashwineyyyyy! Plssss! Vandhuru.... Ennaku theriyum unnala enna vitutu irukka mudiyadhunu.... Edhuka irundhalum enkita solluuuu.... Aana pls come back to me....

She recieves a notification all of a sudden....
Looking at that.... That particular notification....

Made her loose hope....

Pugazh and the others seeing her.... Run up to her and hug...

PUGAZH: papa? Enna da aachu? En daaaaa?

RAKSHAN: (cupping her face) thangam!!!! Enna da aachu????

SK:(hands her phone over to them).

Pugazh grabs the phone and looks at the notification....

SK:(with no life in her voice) avar oda phone and my phone connected... airplane.... Avaru iniki night Chennai pora flight la board panraru ney....
avaruuuu poraruuuuu.....

PUGAZH: (hugs her head to his chest) illa papa! Glitch ah irukkum... VA namba poi check panlam.... Loose aagitana... Yen ipdi panran?

They all get into their car and drive to the airport....
The rain seems to be pouring.... As if the sky wanted this to end and happiness to spread....

SK:(tapping on the headrest of the front seat) anney.... Anney niruthu.....

PUGAZH: yen papa????

To be continued.....

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this updated.... If you liked it then don't forget to vote! Do share your thoughts and views on the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪
And do follow me on Instagram so that we can have regular interactions!!!!
The upcoming chapters are important to Ashaangi in this story!!!!! Don't miss reading them!!!!!