Chapter-32.

It's been two days since Sivaangi has come to Chennai....
They had a nice chat and a lot of FaceTime.... But nothing seemed to compensate the times they were not together or not talking....
Their days started off with beautiful good mornings and ended with long facetimes....
But as the time was nearing for the big day.... They both felt that time was too slow....

FACETIME:

SK: Ashwineyyyyy! Edhachu pesuuuu.... Romba nerama nee en moonjaiyeeee pathukitu irukeenga....

AK:(has his palms cupping his cheeks) ivloooo azhaga irundha naan Enna pesuven?

SK:(blushes) Neenga ipdiyeeeee cheesya pesikiteeee irunga.... Enga Amma vandhuruvanga Ashwineyyyyy! Mani 2:30.... Ippo mattum naan phone vechirukaradha paathangana.... Naan avlo dhan....

 Naan avlo dhan

AK: evlo dhan?

SK: naan phone ah vekiren.... Bye....

AK: eiiii eiiii iru ma.... Sorry sorry sorry....

SK ASHWINEYYYYY! Naan evlo miss panren theriyuma?

It suddenly starts to rain heavily....

SK: indha Mazhai vera.... Oru nimisham iru Ashwineyyyyy....

When she returns.... The phone call was cut....

SK: ayayoooo cut ayiducheee....
Tower illa polaaaa....

She lifts her hand and swings it from here to there searching for signal but her bad luck her phone was not in the mood to receive any signal....
She.... Sits on her bed.... Looking out at the window and enjoying the climate....

The tree in front was swaying it's branches from side to side with leaves falling out....

She wants to enjoy the climate and goes near the window.... There she finds a person.... Standing opposite her house.... Having no umbrella nor any shelter.... Bathing in cold and pouring waters....his eyes fixed on her window...

Her eyes tell her it's him but it's not even possible....
She quickly closes the window and slides the curtains to hide behind it....
Her back leaning on the curtains with a thumping heart.....

"NO WAY"

That's what her heart said.....
She slowly peaked through the 1cm gap that was left in between the curtains to find the man in the exactlyyyy same position.... Leaning on his car and still looking at his phone.....
She swashes the curtains open which makes the man to turn his eyes to her.... Since it was too dark and the roads were gloomy....only his outline and his physique seemed to be clear....
He turns on his car flashlights which made it clear for her to look at his face and yesssss....
It was Ashwin....
She runs across her room, opens the door slowly which seems to creak for the slightest push.... Tip toes across the corridor, climbs down the stairs and runs to the door to open it....
There he was.... In front of her eyes.... Drenched in water..... she runs in a hurry forgetting her shoes.... The water beneath her feet splash as she jumps from the puddle to puddle lifting her ballon pants up....