Chapter- 15.

After a long day shoot, Ashwin returns to his room.

AK's POV
I returned back to my room after a pretty long day shoot! But when I went there, I was shocked to find the room door open.

AK: Sivaangi ma? (Looks inside to find no one in the room!
(Knocks the washroom door) Sivaangi ma? Ulla irukiya? (Gets tensed after receiving no reply).
Ayoo indha ponnu enga poirpaaaa?

I tried calling her phone but unfortunately her mobile phone was in the room.
———————————————————————————
I went to Pugazh's room.

PUGAZH: (after seeing a tensed and worried Ashwin) Mappilai? Enna da achu?

AK: Machan, Sivaangiah pathiyaaaa?

PUGAZH: Illaye da! Naangale ippodhan varom.

RAKSHAN: en da thangam room la illa?

AK: illa da Machan.... Room la illa! Call panna phone switch off nu varudhu! Enna panradhune therila!!!!
Romba bayama irukku!

RAKSHAN: seri bayapudatha Machan.... Thangam engayum poirka matta!

PUGAZH: Mani kitta kettiya! Mani inga dhan irundha!

AK:(reacts immediately) VA Machan poi kekalam!
———————————————————————————
We ran to Mani's room which was just across the corridor.
We knocked on the door and Hussain anna opened the door.

HUSSAIN: Dei Ashwiney! Enna da achu? Yen ivlo pathari poirka? Edhadhu problem ah?

AK: Anna Sivaangi ah patheengala?

MANI: Dei Ashwiney! Sivaangi kalaila dhan enga
room ku Vandha.... Konja neram pesitu apram kelambita? Room la dhan iruppa!

PUGAZH:illa Mani! Room la papa illa! Phone room la dhan irukam.

MANI: appo inga dhan engayadhu keela poirpa!
(Looks at the tensed and panicking Ashwin) Dei Ashwiney nee first padharadha! Inga dhan iruppa.

AK: (sits on the bed tensed to the extreme) illa Mani.... Ava innum thaniya pora alavuku inga pazhagula! Avaluku endha edamum theriyadhuuuu! Naan than responsible idhukelam!

MANI:Illa da Ashwiney! Ava matureana ponnu! Avaluku handle panna theriyum! Romba clever! Bayapudadha!(keeps her hand on Ashwin's shoulder as a sign of support).

PUGAZH: ama mappilai! Bayapudatha!

RAKSHAN: Vanga poi thedalam! Maybe Ava hotel kulla than engayachu iruppa!

MANI AND HUSSAIN: (Pulling Ashwin by the hand to make him stand up) VA da Ashwiney! Weak aagatha! She will be safeeee!

We get out of Mani's room and go out to search for Sivaangi!
AK's MV-Sivaangi maaaa! Pleaseeee enga irundhalum vandhuduuu ma! Un Ashwiney nala mudiyala! Seekiram vandhuduuu pls!

PUGAZH: Mapillai, naanum Rakshanum garden area la thedrom.

MANI: Naanum Hussainum lobby and namba floor la thedrom.

AK: naan ground floor, reception and cctv check panren.
Saying this we all dispersed from the corridor and started searching for Sivaangi.
We had planned to meet at this exact place after an hour of search.
I went and looked in the ground floor and asked people (showing Sivaangi's photo) whether they saw her anywhere!
After getting a negative response I went to the reception and enquired them about her but still got a negative response.
Where would she be?
Then I requested them to see the CCTV footage. Maybe that has some clue for us to find her!
We went to the CCTV room where they had up to 50 monitors!
I messaged everyone to assemble here as they too couldn't find Sivaangi.
We all assembled in the CCTV room and the person over there checked the CCTV thoroughly.
PERSON- sir can you give some information about the girl. Any dress, hair, any clue.
AK: I didn't see her since morning, I have no clue on the dress she wore.
MANI: she wore a pink frock with full sleeves and her hair was open.
PERSON: ok let me check....

The ma surfs through the CCTV footage's from morning and suddenly....
PUGAZH: deiii papa da!
AK:(turning immediately to the screen where Pugazh was pointing at) Ama da Sivaangi dhan.
(To the controlling person) can you pls zoom on this footage.
PERSON: ok!!! (He zooms on that particular footage).

I see Sivaangi walking from the main entrance into the resort.

AK: Machan Ava ulla dhan da vara!

RAKSHAN: appo thangam inga than engayachu iruppa!

PUGAZH: Ava room ku pora pola...

MANI: illa da... naama ma room side lift indha pakkam... Ava yen andha lift use panra?

AK: Ava use panra lift Namma side Varadha?

MANI: illa da... namakku 2 lifts dhan...

What will happen to her?
To be continued.....

Hey guyssss!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed the is update! If you liked this update then don't forget to vote and share you views and suggestions on the comments!!!!!!!!!!!🤪