Chapter 6- Adhan planu! STRATEGY!

Sivaangi wakes up from a long and comfortable sleep.
She walks to the mirror and finds that's she was still wearing yesterday's outfit.

SK's POV
Idhu naan nethi ceremony ku pota outfit aache! Why am I not changed?
Oh wait! NO WAY! Did I fall  asleep in Ashwin's car?
Apde thoongirundhalum naan epdi en bed ku vandhen.
Oreyyy kozhapama irukey!

I scratched my ears and found that I had no earrings on. And then I realised even my bangles and shoes were removed!

Oh! Amma should have removed it.
I change into a comfy outfit and get refreshed to get ready for breakfast.

I go downstairs and see my mom in the kitchen preparing pakka malayali cuisine which has not been  prepared unless it's a special occasion.

SK: Amma, idhu enna? Iniki yen special food lam?

BINNY: Sivaangiiiii! Nee innum ready ah illa? Today is Onam maule! Po.... Poi ready aagi keela VA!

SK: ohhhhhhhh.... Iniki Onama???? Shall I just wear a normal kurti?

BINNY: Sivaangi! Nalla oru white kurti ah potu va! Or wear a good white Chudi!

SK: (scratching her head) Amma.... Namba mattum veetla pooja panna why soooo grand! If it was not Pooja naan teach than potrupen!

BINNY: yaaru sonna namba mattum Dhanu? Your annans and the whole CWC family is coming!
Try to be presentable!

SK: (hearing this) CWC AH? Ashwin varara?

But she was too busy cooking that she didn't listen to what I said.

Then I get struckkkk by thoughts of what happened yesterday and start blushing! He is coming! I should look good as this is the first time I'm meeting him after yesterday ...

I run up and get ready! I was planning to wear a white chudi and a nice bindi with subtle makeup and a nice big jhumka.... You guys know why!!!

I got ready and go down all tensed and confused on how I got to my bed?

SK: Amma.... Nethi who took me to my bed from the car?

BINNY: yaaru kondu pona unaku enna.... Poi chappati maavu ready pannu! We need to have everything ready before they arrive....
I get irritated and walk angrily to the counter and get everything to make the chappati dough!

Sivaangi's outfit
SK: naan evlo seriousana  question keta enga Amma yen ipdi pesranga? Cheeee....( signature cheeee).

(Her mom is near the kitchen door while Sivaangi is in the opposite side facing away from the door with her back.)

I start making the dough.... A little upset. My hair kept falling in my face!

SK: ayooo indha mudi vera! Cheeee....
Naan azhaga hair thooki oru kondaya potutu jolly ah relax panna vendiyadhu!

I keep moving my bangs which keep falling over my face.... that's when I feel someone gathering all my hair and putting it into a loose bun!

SK: Amma! Thanks ma❤️

AK: Ammava? Hello.... Enna patha unnaku Amma mathiri theriyudhu????

SK: Ashwineyyyyy!!!! neenga inga enna panreenga? Amma irukaanga! Ponga! Epdi ulla vandheenga? Appa illa? Vinayak illaya?

AK: (covering her mouth with his hands) eiiii? Evlo kelvi? Seri adhelam vidu.... (He pauses and looks at her...)
Evloooo azhaga iruka theriyumaaaa?

SK:( blushes) unmayava?
Eiii.... Amma irukaanga veliya ponga! Naan chapati dough pesayanum!

AK: pannu!

SK: Amma irukaanga!

AK: irukattum!

ASHWIN's OUTFIT

ASHWIN's OUTFIT

AK's POV

I enter the kitchen and there stands my kulukulu looking sooooo pretty! I sneak in and see her struggling with her hair! I slowly gather all the hair and put it into a bun! She thinks it's her mom but then realises it's me and starts freaking out. Adhuvum cute ah dhan irunduchu!
She tells me to leave the kitchen but she never knows that her mom knows and is a part of the plan🤪
I see her making the chapati dough! Struggling as usual. I slowly get closer and kind of hugging her from the back( almost) start teaching her to make the dough properly.
I keep my hands over her hands reaching from her back and Start helping her to make the chapati dough!

SK: Ashwiney!!!! Enna panreenga?

AK: help!

SK: ( blushes hard) theriyudhu but Amma is here and appa is there outside! Ama ivlo nadakathu how is my mom not reacting!

AK: adhudhan plannuuuu! STRATEGY...

When he says this I realise that my mom was into this too🤦🏻‍♀️
We stand there with him tightly hugging me from the back and helping me make the dough and his face near my neckkkk!

To be continued.....
Hope you liked this update and do share your thoughts and views on it! Do cite if you liked it🤪