Chapter-41.

Ashwin entered the room to find Pugazh and Rakshan laying on their back on his bed.....

AK: machan! enna da panreenga? Seeing them they got up and sat erect....

Rakshan:(hesitating to initiate the conversation) adhu....Unkitta konjam pesanum da.... pesalama?

AK: enna da pudhusa permission lam kekureenga?

Rakshan:(walks to Ashwin and stands next to him to hold his hands in his....) Machan.... Naanga romba happy da.... naanga Sivaangiya epdi oru unmayana thangachiya pakuromo adhey madhiri dhan da neeyum engaluku.... naanga yaarume unna oru friend ah mattum paakala da....

AK:(smiles) ennaku dhan adhu theriyume da.... aana adha yen da ippo solreenga?

PUGAZH: deiii! naangale edho oru flow la porom... amaidha iru da.....

This makes Ashwin break into laughing....

RAKSHAN: aana on a serious note..... Onne onnu mattum solikren da.... nee avala unna vida nalla paathupenu mattum theriyum aana dhayava senji avala thittidadha da.... Ava edha venalum thaangipa aana thanaku pudicha oruthavanga avala adhatuna ava odanjiduva..... chellama valandha ponnu, konjam vevaram theroyama edhachi pannuva.... nee dhan da purinjikannum....

AK: machan.... nee idhallem enkitta solli dhan naan therijipena enna? I was the one who told that I loved her.....Indha 5 years ava namba kooda ennadhan phone la touch la irundhalum.... ennaku andha 5 years podhum da, avala naan evlo love pannen nu ennaku puriya veika..... I well take care of her like a PRINCESS....Which she issssss.....

they all hugged each other and shared some happy tears.... Before there came a knock on the door....It was his mom who had come to call him to the mandap....Although Ashwin was confident on himself and his love for Sivaangi....That time was the time when he felt nervous and many questions started to cluster in his mind....

He was taken to the mandap by his MACHANS and was made to sit....

AK'S POV:

The time I sat on the mandap with a place next to me which was soon to be taken by Sivaangi....I might sound dramatic but that seat was enough to tell me how my life was going to turn to be .... She will be by my side forever.....I gave a look at my Mom who was standing next to me as as she nodded with a smile to tell me that everything was going to be fine..... That was when my eyes got fixed onto the approaching figure of someone.....My gaze got fixed onto the most beautiful bride anyone could have come across , glowing like a ruby just like she is.... SIVAANGI....

Seeing her my eyes let out a few drops of tears thinking about what was happening.... the fact that, just like I wished, I have settled in my career and I will have a wife who is not just a kid to me but takes care of me just like her very own kid....She was made to sit next to me....My eyes which got fixed to her would not understand that sighting a woman who is your to be wife in a few seconds is ok....But staring at her like you would eat her up.... that too in front of these many cameras is not....She looked at me giving her chuckle that I admire....How could someone be this carefree and happy.... She looked just like how she would be....

 She looked just like how she would be

SIVAANGI'S OUTFIT

ASHWIN'S OUTFIT

She turned to me and wiped off the overflowing tears of mine as she whispered these into my ears...

SK: Naan enna avlo kevalama va irukken.... bayathula kannula thanni kottudhu....These words were enough for me to forget the fact of insecurity and chuckle....

AK: hmmmm....

SK: (glares at him)...

AK: (Chuckles) Sivaangi.....

SK: hmmmm.....(having a fake angry face on).

AK: Moraikadhaaaa.... kevalama irukku....

SK: (she turns around having a surprised face put on, mouth wide open as she starts singing(imagine her modulations to be similar to the time she sang oru ponnu onnu naan pathen)) Muzhusaaaa unnakena naan vazhuren....

AK:(Held her hands and made a cute pout of fake anger, which soon turned into a expression of getting melt by seeing Sivaangi smiling till the lip curves, showing her teeth....).

The wedding started with several basic rituals being performed.....Soon it was the time.....THE TIME..... to tie the knots..... I was given the thaali which I was supposed to tie around Sivaangi's neck....The moment my hand touched it, I felt goosebumps of unnamed emotions.....I turned to look at her whose eyes had become numb of nervousness and I think pretty much the same way I felt....I turned to her with a smile plastered on my face as I tied it around her neck....We both gave out tears with a wide smile as she chuckled....It was now the time to apply the sindoor on her forehead...I reached out and applied it looking straight into her eyes as she chuckles with tears .... I hug her and place a kiss on her forehead before we both rest our foreheads on each other.....our parents exchanged wishes and blessed us.... Binni ma came up and kissed my forehead before uttering the words...."Thangam, Nee yen ponna vairatha vida precious ah pathupenu ennaku theriyum.... Ava torture panna thaangika ready aagiko".

Once these were uttered, Sivaangi turned to see me with a face lit up like a 1000 watt bulb and called out "ASHHHHHWWWWWIIIIINNNNEEEYYYYYYY". just like the way she called me in our favorite episode, which made me realise what was about to happen! She turned around 180 degrees to jump onto me in a hug, both of us falling with me under he.....
Everyone burst out laughing.....We both look at each other and have a laugh realising how beautiful our lives are going to be, how beautiful my life is going to be with this angel beside me.....

WHAT I DREAMT OF, WHAT I HAD WANTED, WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD REMAIN TO BE JUST A DREAM, HAS FINALLY HAPPENED..... I HAVE GOT SOMETHING MORE THAN WHAT I DESERVE.....

CAN I ASK FOR MORE?

-----END OF PART 1-----

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hey guys....This story is now over..... will start part 2 of this in a few days.... maybe longer..... It will be a seperate part as I am kind of hesitant to use mature content here.....Let it be just like I described it be.... Will share the book cover and name soon.... Hope you liked this update! If you liked this then don't forget to vote! Do share your views and suggestions in the comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪