Chapter-14

FOR THOSE WHO WANTED ROMANCE! NOT TOO ROMANTIC AS I WANTED TO STICK TO MY POLICY🤦🏻‍♀️😂BUT YOU WILL ENJOY!

Story.

AK not wanting Sivaangi to utter a word more immediately kisses her on the cheek!
Sivaangi stands there.... All frozen and not able to continue what she was saying!

MANI: Eiiii Ashwineyyyyy! Unna savadika poren paru! Cheeee! Naan en room ke poren! Romance panrangalam romancuuuuhhhh!

Saying this she leaves the door slamming the door on Pugazh's face who enters confused.

PUGAZH:(to Mani's action) Ada paithiyameeeee!
(Rubs his nose where the door had hit him).
Enna ma Sivaangi enna achu? Yen andha paithiyam ipdi loosu madhiri pannitu podhu!

Sivaangi is still frozen as she didn't expect that kiss!
Yes she was a rowdy and yes she was capable of being the thug queen...
But a sudden kiss... be it on her cheeks or her hands...
Had the biggest power to freeze her on spot...

SK: Adhuuuu.... Adhu vandhu anney.... Adhu Mani akka....

AK:(chuckles at Sivaangi who was not able to complete her sentence) (moves to her ear and says in husky voice) SOLLUUUU.... Nee than rowdy don la!!!! Ippo sollu.

PUGAZH: enna da papa? Enna achu? Yen thenji pona recorder madhiri orey edathula nikkura?

AK: Sivaangi ma... sollu adhan Annan kekuran la.
Saying this he slowly brushes his fingers on her hand from the back which makes her to not just stammer but to shiver toooo!

SK: Adhuuu vandhu... anneyyyy.....

PUGAZH: ayoo papa yen da nadungura? AC.....

(looks at the AC which was turned off and the fan was also in low speed).... AC kooda off la dhane irukudhu!
sollu da.... Undambu serilayaaaa? Naan poi tablets vangitu varavaa?

(Looks at Ashwin) Mappilai.... Papaku enna da achu?

AK: enna yen da kekura? Ava kittaye kelu sooper ah solluva....(chuckles with confidence that she won't tell him)....

SK: Onnum ila Na! Konjam tired ah iruku adhan light ah weak a feel panen! (She says glaring at the smirking Ashwin)

PUGAZH: Oh apdiya! seri nee rest edu! Naan naliki varen!

SK's MV: ayoo pogathe anneyyyy!

AK: Ok Machan! Good night! Sweet dreams!

PUGAZH: OK mappilai! Good night sweet dreams! Papava pathuko!

AK: (turns his head to Sivaangi who is looking at him with a blush and scared) pathukreeenn....
Pathukrennnnn.... (Like nadakkum.... Nadakkum).

Pugazh leaves the room. Sivaangi runs behind him to  alert him to stay but Ashwin runs before her and locks the door behind Pugazh!
He turns to see Sivaangi and slowly steps towards her. For each step that Ashwin walks forward, sivaangi tends to move a step back!

AK:(walking as described above) Madammmm enna soneenga Mani kitta?

SK: (walking backwards as defined above) Ashwineyyyyy! Naan pavam la! Pleachhhh enna vitudu!

AK: (keeping his hands in his ears as an action of hearing) edhoooo babyyyyy nu enaku ketuchuuu....adhan ketten!

SK: illa Ashwineyyyyy! Thappa ketrukum! Naan apdi sollave illayeeee!

(Hits the bed as she moves back .Chokes with blush realising that now there is no way she can escape).

AK: (moves closer to her with just millimetres of gap apart)(husky tone) edhuuu.... Ennaku thappa ketruchaaa? Kamikata yaaruku thappa ketruchunu?

SK: (stutters due to the closeness)illa naan dhan thappa ketten.... Neenga thoongunga! Tmw shoot irukku la.... Ungaluku tired ah irukkum....

AK:(whispers in her ears) clever ah iruka try panriyoooo! Seri VA neeye thoongalam nu solra....

This makes Sivaangi stop!

While Sivaangi stands there, completely blushing with what was just said, her thoughts are broken by a voice.

AK: (smiles) Seri romba yosikathaaaaa! VA thoongu!
Sivaangi turns around to see Ashwin laying on a mattress which was setup on the ground.

SK: (smiles and gets on the bed to sleep).

AK: Good nightttt rowdyyyy!

SK: Good night Ashwineyyyyy!
They both have a good night sleep.

MORNING.

Ashwin wakes up at 6:30, gets ready for shoot as he has an early morning shoot!
He takes all the needed things as quite as possible so that he doesn't disturb his Rowdy's sleep.
Once he was ready to go, he gets a message.

Pugazh* Mappilai naanum Rakshanum veliya porom da! Hotel la irukka mattom! Papaku inform pannidu.
AK* Seri Machan.... Naan solidren.

Ashwin walks to Sivaangi who is in deep sleep. He slowly caresses her hair and whispers in her ears.
AK: Sivaangi ma....

SK: Ashwineyyyyy (sleepy tone)?

AK: naan kelamburen, Pugazhum Rakshanum veliya porangalam.... Safe ah irundhuko.... Door lock paniko... edhachu help venumna call pannu....

SK: seri Ashwineyyyyy!( she says stretching her arms from sleep).

AK: (gives a bye kiss on her forehead) Bye ma... safe ah iru.... Door lock paniko....

SK: hmm ok Ashwineyyyyy! Byeeeee( says this in a babyish tone).
ASHWIN SMILES AND LEAVES THE ROOM.

To be continued.....

Hey guys!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this update!!!!!
If you liked this update then don't forget to vote and do share your views and suggestions in the comments!!!!!🤪