Chapter-20.

AK'S POV:

We danced for a long time when Sivaangi layed her head on my shoulders.... At that moment more than happiness I felt being responsible.... A girl has trusted me, dedicated her to me, and most importantly believed that I'll be there for her....
I couldn't express what I felt and smiled at the thought.... I slowly felt the weight on my shoulders increasing, her legs started bending and her hands which were around my neck started hanging onto it...
That's when I realised she has slept... she was having her head on my chest... sleeping in the most beautiful way!

I again thought" how can a person be cuter?"
I lifted her up in my arms, as delicately as possible without waking her up.... Although her position changed her head still rested on my chest... near my heart.... Her place....

I carried her to our room, made her lay down on the bed. She curled herself up into the shape of a cocoon and hugged my arms which were supporting her head...

She had her head on my palm and her hands completely wrapped around it....
I caressed her hair and smiled....

AK: Sivaangi ma, I promise you.... I will give you that happiness that you deserve... that love that you deserve and most importantly the respect that you deserve.... Nee neraya thadava ennakaga... en moonji kona koodadhunu, fake smile paniruka... hiding your sadness... nee inimel un manasula irundha siripa... sirichitu mattum dhan iruppa...

(Chuckles) naan unkita unna eppo love panen nu solliten aana yen love panen nu sollala...
Kodi per munnadi ivaru enna nalla pathukraru... Enna Enga vekinumo anga vecharu...apdinu nee sonna... appolam Ennaku theriyum naan inimel dhan unnaku anbum love um kudukanumnu....
You deserve this world ma... you deserve everything... you deserve happiness...
Naan iruken...

Saying this I kisses her forehead and slowly released my arm from her grip... I arranged my bed on the couch and dozed off...

Little does he know that Someone was listening to his heart warming speech....

SIVAANGI'S POV:

I woke up to find myself on the bed... the sun shone brightly... it's rays peeking through the half closed window curtains hitting my face...
I looked around to find the couch empty... the blankets folded.... The pillows arranged....
I called for Ashwin but didn't find anyone in the room except me....
I slid off the bed and went into the closet to find all my clothes which were hung packed up in the suitcase.... There was just one box...
Out of curiosity I opened the box to find a beautiful silk saree... white saree with purple borders...
Along with it I found a note:

Dear Rowdy,
Romba lam aasai illa, unna saree la pathurken, but indha saree la paakanum nu aasai..... 😁

Yours,
Ashwineyyyyy❤️.

I blushed to this note and quickly got ready....

AK'S POV:
I had woken up early, just before Sivaangi could get up. I left my present for her and left the room to meet the other members....

Now it was more than 3 hours since I left....
I knew that my "ROWDY SIVAANGI MA" is indeed a rowdy but maybe she needed me.... So I left Pugazh's room to go see what she is doing...

That's when I noticed her..... the most beautiful girl.... SORRY.... WOMAN.....

I could see her seeing me... she raises her eyebrows to confirm how she looked... maybe I couldn't catch that... I just nod my head not sure on what I was supposed to reply to that....typical introvert me...
She runs up to me....

SK: Enna Ashwineyyyyy? Naan epdi iruken???

AK: (silent with widened eyes and frozen mind).

SK:(shakes him) Ashwineyyyyy???

AK: sollu ma....

SK: naan epdi iruken?

AK: neeya? Epdi irukka? (Scratches his eyebrows) devadhai madhiri.... En Amma saree.... Avlo poruthama irukku....

SK: Apdiyaaaa? Unga amma saree ah? Romba azhaga irukka Ashwineyyyyy!

AK: aama nee epdi saree katna? Unnaku katta theriyuma?

SK:( brings in her rowdy swag with her sudden movement of hands to her back in a folded position) Adhu epdi? Ennaku theriyama edhachu irukkumaaa yenna? Easyyyy ah kattiten....

MANI: edhu easy ah katniyaaaa? Vaaya thorandha poi....
(Looks at Ashwin) Dei ivala nambadha da.... Ennada romba nerama aalayeee kanomnu ulla ponen... patha madam saree ah ennavo mummy mathiri odambu full ah suthikittu ninnanga....

SK: seri seri Mani akka... Neenga help paneenga... othukren.... But naan dhan saree katting process ah start eh panen....

Ashwineyyyyy nee Vena paru namba kalyanathuku naan dhan saree kattuven....

AK:(blushes with a shock) enna ma ipdi solra?

SK: Enna Ashwineyyyyy shock aagura?

MANI: Enna Ashwineyyyyy.... Reaction thappa iruke...

SK: anney Ashwineyyyyy enna Kalyanam pannika maataram... Andha veetla patha payan....

Before she could complete Ashwin covers her mouth.
AK:( whispers) naan eppo ma sonen? Unna pannikama? Un mama Vera yaara panipen?

SK: (raises her eyebrows).

AK: Enna ma? Verum sound mattum than varudhu?

SK:(shows him his hand covering her mouth).

AK: (removes his hand) sorry ma!

SK: Neenga en mama VA? Neenga Ashwineyyyyy dhane?

AK'S MV: ayoooo ivala vechikituuuu!

AK: aama ma naan Ashwineyyyyy dhan.... Ashwineyyyyy dhan!

He suddenly recieved a call....
He picks up the call.
SK: yaaru Ashwineyyyyy?

AK: dho oru nimisham ma... pesitu varen....

SK: okayyyy.

SIVAANGI'S POV:

As he went away to attend the call, I could sense a tensed Ashwin.... He was talking on the phone with a lot of worry and tension.... I could just sense something that something was odd....

Something is bothering you Ashwineyyyyy....

But why is he not telling me what it is?????

To be continued.....

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this update!!!!! It might have been a simple and not so interesting one but you will soon witness something unexpected!
If you liked this update then don't forget vote!!!!!
Share your thoughts and views on the comments!!!!!!