Chapter-33.

Sivaangi woke up after a long and beautiful sleep with the sun rays peaking through the wide open curtains....

AK:(in a hurry) good morning Sivaangi ma....

SK:(sleepy tone) good morning Ashwineyyyyy!

AK:(hands her coffee to her) indha... Seekram coffee kudichitu... ready aagidu ma....

Innum twenty minutes la naama kelambanum....

SK:(scratching her head in confusion) Neenga dhane Ashwineyyyyy poreenga? Naan Enga varen?
AK: illa ma... namba rendu perum porom....(picks
up a few of his files).

SK: Enga porom?

AK:(looks at her with a cheerful smile put in his face) solren...

SK: Enga porom sollunga....

AK:(walks to her and holds her hands to pull her of the bed) papapapapapa.... Evloooo kelvi? Nee ready aagitu VA.... Naa solren....

Pushes her to walk while she has to drag her sleepy body to get ready....

Meanwhile Ashwin packs a few of her pictures.... And settles on the sofa outside her room checking whether he has everything ready....
The door knob opens grabbing his attention to a completely dressed up Sivaangi.... She was in her casual kurta.... With minimal makeup and a bindi to complete her look....

SK: ready Ashwineyyyyy!

Sivaangi's outfit

Ashwin's outfit.

AK: hmmmm okay ma! Azhaga irukka....(saying this he gets up from the sofa and gives her a hug).

SK:thank youuuu! But Enga dhan Ashwineyyyyy porom?

AK: Ada VA ma! Anga dhana porom solren....

He holds her hand and takes her downstairs.... As they are about to leave.... Binni ma comes up with a pooja plate and takes aarthi keeping some kumkum on both their forehead....