Chapter 9- Kan azhagaaaaa?

AK's POV
She eats the S'more as the chocolate starts dripping from her lips..... she was trying to wipe it but it just started spreading more on her skin.... I couldn't resist anymore... neengale sollunga.... Enna dhan nee kovakarana irundhalum... oru nalla payana, chamatha irundhalum... kothamalli dhan mukhiyamnu irundhalum.... When you see this.... Neenga enna pannuveenga?

I slowly lift my hands and moved it to towards her lips.... My heart absolutely not in my control...
Tingles and jingles up my spine...
And that's when she had to interrupt...

SK: enna Ashwineyyyyy.... Thodachi vida poreengala?
Adhuku yen ivlo scenu?
Saying this she pulls my hand and wipes her lips!

SK: idha panna ivlo porumaya? Kashtam kashtam....

She jumps from the counter... walks casually past me while I stand there thinking about what just happened? Ennaya nadakuthu inga?
She walks a few steps, stops and turns to give a "matniyaaaaa" kind of smile.

SK: enna Ashwineyyyyy??? Neenga Ashwin! Aana naa sivaaaangi! 2K kidduuuu!

AK: (Blushes and gives a dho varen reaction) ei iru varennn! Ippo theriyum yaaru 2K kiddu Yaaru 90's kiddunu🤪

Ashwin chases Sivaangi as Sivaangi runs to the main verandahhh!
He catches her and they both fall down laughing!

SK: ayoooo Ashwineyyyyy! Vidu Ashwineyyyyy!

AK: ippo sollu! Edho 2k kiddu apdi ipdinu sonniyeeee.... Seriyaaaa kekala!

They lay there.... Sivaangi all wrapped in Ashwin's arms laughing and enjoying their togetherness....

Rakshan: Enna Ashwineyyyyy! Sandhoshama irukka polaaaa?

Ak and SK stop laughing and stand up in attention mode!

Pugazh: romba santhoshama irunkangaaaa da...

Sarath: macha! En partner romantic hero da! Avanuku theriyadhadha?

AK: dei summa irunga da! (Blushes)

Pugazh: en maaplayum, thangachiyum ivlo sandhoshama irukuradha paaka... romba sandhoshama irukuuu!

AK: naan un thangachi kooda vilayadama vera yaaru kooda da vilayuduven?

Imagine this😂
Mani: dei pugazhuuuu! Enga da irukeenga?

SK: ayooo Mani akka varaanga!

AK: ayooo Andha poonai Vandha sooniyam vechidumeee!

Pugazh: poi olinjikongaaaa! Naan deal panikren!

Ashwin and Sivaangi run to hide in one of the nearby washrooms as there were no rooms nearby!
Pugazh: enna mani? Thoongala?

Mani: thoongitu irundhen! Mulipu vandhuduchu!

Sarath: ayooo naanga kooda valipu vandhuducho nu bayandhutom!

Mani: pahhhh! Vera level comedy! Naan bathroom poitu vandhu sirichikrennn!

Rakshan: ei poonai! Bathroom Pakkam pogadha?

Mani: yen? Appo naan anga dhan poven!

Pugazh: super rakshann! ( same modulation as super kani in elimination round)

Meanwhile in the washroom!
Sivaangi walks and keeps her ears on the door she can listen to what's happening outside....

AK: (poking SK on the back to call her) ( whispers) enna kekra?

SK: veliya enna pesraanganu kekka try panren!

AK: arivu! Avanga 10m dhoorathula ninnu pesrannga! Inga irundhu madam epdi keepeenga?

SK: adhelam oru strategyyyy! Adhelam enna madhiri periya periya aalungaluku dhan puriyum!
Neengalum vaanga kelunga!

AK: unna madhiri aalunu sollu! Periya aalunu mattum solladha( chuckles)....

He moves to the door and places his ears on the door too.... Just above sivaangi head! His chin resting on Sivaangi's head!
They both try to listen to what is going on outside for a long time!
SK:( after 10 mins of non- stop try) Ada ponga pa! Ennala onnume keka mudiyala.....
Cheeee....

Saying this she turns around where AK is standing!
As soon as she turns her face hits AK's chest!( he is right behind her and very close to each other).

AK's POV.
She tries for a long time and gives up! She turns around trying to move away from the door but I was standing right behind her!
Her face hits my chest and her nose pokes it!
I froze for a second and looked at her!
She stands there.... Rubbing her nose and looking up at me! Those eyesssss... all squint up eyes of hers...

When ever I try to stop myself from crossing limits.... Those eyes are the ones that break me!

Andha kanna pathen.... Naan odanjen

To be continued.....

Hey guyssss! It was a short update but hope guys liked it!!!! If you enjoyed this update then don't forget to vote for it and share your thoughts in the update!!!!!!!!!!!!🤪