Chapter 7

Daisy's face broke out in a smile as she nodded. I grabbed her hand, pulling her towards Kim, "Hey we're heading out, you good to find your way back?"

"Kim can crash in your room." Dean offered.

"Perfect, you guys have fun!" Kim said as she gave us a wink.

"Oh, we will." Daisy smiled up at me before we both headed out the door. We made our way to the car quickly. I put the car in gear and drove us back to my place. Daisy placed her hand on my thigh. Her fingers slowly running up, playing with the edge of my skirt. Her movements went straight to my dripping core.

As soon as I parked, I undid my seat belt, pulling Daisy towards me. I met her lips in hunger. She twisted, climbing over the gear shift and straddling my lap in one fluid motion. My hands went to her bare thighs making my way up her legs. She grinded on my lap as I grabbed her ass, pulling her closer to me. I bit down on her lip drawing out a delicious moan. It sent a wave of desire straight through me.

"We should go inside." I pulled away from her breathing hard. She looked down at me with a wicked smile. God, she was so hot.

"Mhm. Does that mean I have to move?" She sighed.

"Yes, but it'll be worth it." I leaned down, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"Fine, but only because I wanna see what you've got hiding under your clothes." She opened the door and smoothly slid out. I got out right after, pulling her up the steps. We tumbled into my apartment and she took in the place as she took off her shoes. "I like it. Very you."

"Just wait till you see my bedroom." I kissed the back of her neck as I took off her denim jacket. I threw it on the chair before throwing mine right on top.

"Mmm, you better show me then."

I led her back to my bedroom. As soon as the door shut, we launched at each other. Clothing quickly fell to the floor. I picked her up, wrapping her legs around me before I pushed her down on the bed. I kissed my way down her bare chest, taking her nipple into my mouth. I used my other hand to grab her other breast, playing with her nipple between my fingers. Her back arched up off the bed as she let out the most delicious of moans.

Her hand tangled in my hair pulling me from her tit, back up to her lips. Her tongue dived into my mouth. I smiled against her lips as I let my hand trace down her body, taking in every curve until I got to her wet centre. I ran my finger up her slit. Her juices coated my fingers until I brought it up to her clit. Daisy moaned into my mouth as I started to play with her. Her hips bucked against me.

I pulled my lips away from her, slowly making my way, kissing down her body. Finally, I reached her center. I ran my tongue up her, letting out a deep moan. She tasted like pure perfection. I couldn't resist diving in deeper. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulling her in close as I fucked her tiny hole with my tongue. Her moans drove me on. Her fingers tangled in my hair as her hips moved under me.

"Oh god... yes... fuck Red... I-I-" She tightened around me. I kept up the pace, drinking up every last drop of her delicious orgasm. I didn't stop until I was sure her orgasm had subsided. I pulled away from her, up to cup her face. My lips captured hers. She moaned as she tasted herself on my tongue.

"God, you're perfect," I whispered against her lips.

I felt her smile against my lips, "Just you wait." Suddenly her fingers found my centre. She ran her finger along my slit before pushing a finger inside. I moaned, my hands curling around the sheets. "Come on Red, ride my fingers." Another finger joined the first. I ground my hips as her fingers moved inside me. She curled her fingers, hitting my g-spot. I could feel myself shudder.