Chapter 8

Mel and Dean left soon after that, so it was just Kim, Daisy and I left. Daisy and I snuggled up on the couch while Kim curled up in a recliner. "You guys are so adorable," Kim said.

"Thanks Kim," I said.

"So Mel seems pretty hot on Andrew. You okay with that?"

"Yeah, he's a nice guy and I've got my little Pixie here." I tickled Daisy, causing her to laugh and thrash to try to get out of my arms. I stopped after a second and gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"Good, cause I like you two together." Kim stood up with a wink, "Now I'm going to my room to listen to some music loudly so you can have some privacy."

Once Kim was gone, Daisy turned to me, "I really like your friends. I miss having people who just drop in unannounced all the time."

"Well, it gets annoying sometimes. Sometimes I come home from work and they'll all be chilling in the living room. I'm the closest one to the bar so it's cheaper for them to cab here for pre drinks and then walk to the bar."

"Maybe I'll wait a bit to show them my place."

"Smart idea."

We just chatted for a bit, stealing kisses when we could. There was something about her I was just drawn to. I knew I said I'd wait to date someone new, but that was before I had her. "Can I take you on a date?" I blurted out.

Her eyes widened before she leaned over to kiss me. "Yes of course!"

"Awesome, now I just need to plan something."

"Well, I'm happy just spending time with you."

I squeezed her hand, I don't think I could wipe the smile off my face if I tried, "I am too. I just want to do something special."

"Well, just remember I'm a pretty simple girl so nothing too fancy."

"But I wouldn't mind seeing you all dressed up. In a nice tight dress to show off your perfect ass." I reached down, squeezing her ass. What can I say, I am and always will be an ass girl.

Her eyes fluttered shut for a moment before biting her lip. "Hmm, sweet-talking will get you everywhere Rebecca."

"And here I was just hoping it would get you in my bed," I pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me. I ran my hands up her thighs, pulling her closer by her ass. I quickly noticed something was missing. "No underwear?"

She giggled as she ran her hands down my chest to squeeze my tits. "Well, I was hoping for a replay of last night."

"I might be able to do that." I moved my hand to her bare pussy. I began playing with her slowly. She ground her hips into my hand, trying to get me to pick up the pace. I kept the pace slow. I was enjoying teasing her, watching as her head tilted back slowly. The way she bit her lip as she moaned. She was perfect.

"Mmm... Rebecca please..."

"Please what babe?"

"Fuck me hard."

"Mmm say please." A part of me wanted to hear her beg. It turned me on. The way she moaned as she moved over me. I loved playing with her.

"Please Rebecca, fuck me hard."

I flipped us over so she was laying on the couch. I grabbed her face, kissing her hard. Her tongue slid into my mouth. Her hand ran up my back, digging her nails in.

"Ew god! Not in the living room guys!" Kim yelled.

Daisy and I broke apart, jumping slightly. Daisy hurried to cover herself up while I just sat back with a raised eyebrow, "Really? Like I didn't walk in on you full-on fucking a guy in the kitchen last time you visited."