54

"Harry! I need to talk to you!" Elora said while running from the Great Hall door towards the Gryffindor table and stand behind Hermione with her back showing towards the Slytherin table.

"Well, you can just sit down-" Harry said but was cut off by Elora.

"Not here.. It's.. About the Order" Elora said. Harry quickly rises from his seat but he was stopped by Hermione.

"Wait!" Hermione said while raising her hand towards Harry as a sign to stop. She turned to Elora and look at her hand.

"Where is the ring?" Hermione ask.

"Dumbledore took it. Look, I know you don't believe me after I returned. I wasn't being myself yes. I was-" Elora turned around to see Draco staring at her suspiciously. He then send his infamous smirk toward her. Her head turned to look at the Gryffindor trio again.

"I can't tell you right now because the Dark Lord sent some people to watch my movements in Hogwarts. I see you guys during the lunch" Elora whispered so only the trio could hear her and waved her hand before heading towards the Slytherin table with the smile she always wore on her face.

She walked towards the Slytherin table and sat in front of Draco. Grabbing a toast and bite it "What were you doing with them?" Draco asked, motions her head towards the Golden trio.

"Nothing important" Elora said with a smile.

"What do you think she wanted to say? And who did Voldemort sent to Hogwarts?" Hermione says quietly while leaning forward. She was being careful as if someone will hear her.

Ronald swallowed his food slowly when he heard that and look around in scared. Harry moved his eyes from Hermione to Elora, watching her with a lot of questions running in his head.

"I don't know. But, it must be something about the Order and Voldermort" said Harry.

Time skip

"Okay, spill it all" Hermione said after she, Harry and Ron dragged Elora to a quiet lonely hallway after the potion class. It's the hallway near the stairs that would lead to the Gryffindor room and far away from the Great Hall where everybody else is having their lunch.

"Alright, alright.. So.. What happened to me was, I was controlled by a ring that my father gave me" Elora started.

"We already know about that. Dumbledore told Hermione and she told us" Harry cut her.

"Alright, then. It would be much easier for me to tell you without explaining more. So, yesterday, Dumbledore took me to France and-"

"What? How and when the bloody hell you went to France?" Ron said cutting Elora off again.

"Merlin! We went there during the night and we used Portkey in the Forest. Now, will you guys let me finish my story?!" Elorabsaid half yelling half whispering as she was worried about being heard by other students. She constantly looking at the hallway, especially near the corner to make sure there's no other students besides them.

"Fine, go on." Ron sulk while crossing his arms. Just Ron being Ron.

"Okay, so then, we went to my mother's old apartment and we met ny mother's sister, Estelle. Then, Dumbledore gave me mother's diary and from there, I knew that my mother committed suicide. During my stay at Vold- I mean, you-know-who, he lied to me and said that Dumbledore killed my mother which is why when I first came to Hogwarts, I actually was sent here by him to kill Dumbledore." Elora stopped, catching her breath before continuing the story.