56

Before I get into this story. I just wanna say, you are loved even if you feel like you aren't. This world is for temporary so be patient for a while❤️ Everyone here obviously have different beliefs but no religion would allow suicide, okay?

"Alright guys. I would like to introduce you guys to a new member who is going to be one of our teachers" Hermione said in front of the Dumbledore's Army while clapping her hands together. Elora who was hiding in the shadow, step out the members to be shocked and started whispering to each other.

"Hey guys.." Elora said with an awkward smile.

"OH YEAHH ELORA!" Fred suddenly clap his hands loudly.

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE AN AMAZING TEACHER!" George finished the sentence. Elora's face redden with the welcoming from the famous twin but smile nonetheless, feeling welcomed when the members started clapping their hands as well.

"Alright guys, relax" Hermione said again and the room quiet down.

"So, for today, Elora's going to teach us since it's her first day. And I hope everyone would corporates" Hermione said, giving a small gesture to Elora to start teaching.

Elora inhaled deeply before letting it out and step up to where Hermione is standing, on the podium.

"Alright guys, the spell I'm going to teach you isn't a spell that is taught at school. This is a spell that my mother created. It's a protection spells that would deflected a spell that been sent to you and forming a shield in front of you. And the spell would be sent back to the sender. It's called protégez." Elora started.

"Now I would demonstrate it to you. Hermione, would you mind sending a spell towards me?" Elora said, facing Hermione.

"Yeah sure" Hermione said, taking her wand out.

"Like I said, it would send the spell back to the sender. So Hermione, I need you to step away from your current position once you send it to me" Elora said and Hermione nodded her head.

"The only flaw of this spell is that, it doesn't follow the direction of the sender but just heads back towards the position where the sender sent it first. Do you get it?" Elora said. The others nodded their heads in understanding.

"But, another thing is this shield will cause spell to deflect really fast. If you aren't being careful, you could just close your eyes for two seconds and when you open them back, you will be hit by the spell because it is actually that fast" Elora said again. The members again just nodded their heads.

"Okay, come on" Elora said.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione shouted.

"Protégez!" Elora yelled, a blue glow shield formed from the tip of her wand causing the spell to bounce from it and headed towards Hermione faster than when she sent it. As agreed, Hermione stepped away from her position after sending it causing the spell to hit the wall behind them.

They look at where the spell hit the wall and back at the glowy shield that's slowly disappearing from Elora's wand. It was silent before they started clapping at the show loudly. Elora smiled and bowed down her head playfully a couple of times.

"Now, you guys may try it with your partner" Elora said and many of the students starting to find their partner to practice the protection spell. Elora walked down from the podium towards the students to observe them with her hands behind her back.

She watched some of them flying backwards after sending the spells. She shakes her head watching them, it's funny how they could lose themselves quickly just after sending a spell.

The class ended an hour later with practicing new spells, with Harry as the mentor. They walked out of the room pair after a pair, to avoid suspicions. Harry walked out of the room with Ron and Hermione with Elora.

"So, it was your mother's spell?" Hermione asked Elora after they get out of the room. Elora simply nodded at her question.

"How did you know?" Hermione said.

"My aunt gave me my mother's old book and diary. There's so many spells in it so I decided to try them out" Elora said, giving a small smile to Hermione.

"She must have been a very clever woman, your mother I mean. She invented such a great spell" Hermione said with a smile to cheer Elora up. She has been a little bit different since she found out her mother committed suicide. Nobody didn't really notice it except Hermione.

"Yeah.. I'm sure she was" Elora said quietly. After the small conversation, they continued to walk in silence until they parted to go to their own dormitory. Elora continues her walk to the dungeon.

She mutters the password slowly and walked in to the empty common room. She continued to walk into her dormitory where she found the other girls dead asleep and continued to get ready for bed herself too.

Hey guys. I hope yoy guys read my next slide. It's not a new chapter.. More like an announcement.