44

"h-help me.." I winced in pain as I walked using my right leg while my hands grabbing the left. I'm in my third task ripped clothes with mud all over and a cut on my cheekbone. The fresh air of the small village hit my face as I sucked it in. It's been so long since I've gotten some fresh air in my lungs. My messy hair flew back, as I squint my eyes. I'm getting dizzy as my temples are pounding really bad and I can't barely open my eyes. I heard some gasps and footsteps running towards me before my body hit the ground.

I feel my body get lifted by someone I can't recognised. I feel the person running somewhere but my ears twitched at the sound of bushes moving and another footsteps. The footsteps of a person who brought me here. The end of my lips twitched at the thought of it. Let's start.

~

"she's alright now but her body is weak"

"alright... Thank you"

"I'll be there if you need me" the sound of heels clicking starts to get far. I feel someone is staring down on me. Someone familiar. I opened my eyes slowly to be hit by the light from the sun. Everything seems blurry for me so I blink my eyes again and again until I get adjusted to my fully white surroundings. A man with half moon spectacles with long white beard standing next to my bed. His hands folded behind his back.

"how you're feeling?"

"better" I send a half smile to him but he doesn't smile at all. Instead, he examined my face slowly and look back into my eyes.

"one of the villagers found you near the woods... Unconscious" I hummed and nodded slowly.

"how did you escape?"

"I..I escaped while he was at the Malfoy Manor.. He trusted me by the time I escaped.. So he left me alone at the house" he stared at me again. As if he doesn't trust me. Before he could open his mouth again, another footsteps come running in. A womanly voice calling out for my name softly but loudly.

"Elora? Where is she?"

"Mom!" I called out, listening to her footsteps getting closer and closer until she found me laying on my bed and hugged me. She's wearing her usual uniforms, with the cloak and the hat.

"oh Elora, my dear. Are you alright?" she said as she broke the hug and I look at her, smiling. The wrinkles on her face tightened as she smiled happily, twinkles of excitement and joy swimming in her eyes.

"yes.."

"oh dear... What he had done to you...." I smiled weakly at her, unable to reply anything.

"are you hurt anywhere? Did he torture you with a curse? What did he do to you?"

"I-"

"she's alright, Minerva. I think it's better for us to leave her alone for now. She needs some rest" mom nodded her head while still looking at dad. She turned to me only to kiss me on my forehead before letting go of me. I watched as both of them walking out of the ward before leaning back. The door to my ward closed and there's only silence in the room. I sighed for a moment but then a smile formed on my face. This is going as planned.

Third P. O. V

"Minerva... I don't think she's the Elora that we know.." the wise man said while standing in front of the window inside of his office. Watching the scenery of the Forbidden Forest, while his mind is still thinking of Elora in St. Mungo.

"what do you mean, Albus? You saw her with your own eyes, did she seem  suspicious like someone who just drank some Polyjuice Potion?" Minerva objected, looking up at Albus from her seat.

"that's not what I mean.. What I mean is, that she's not being herself. She's being another her" finally, he turned around to walk towards his desk. Pulling out a chair and landed on it comfortably. His hands folded neatly on his desk as he watched the expression on the woman face, sitting in front of him.

"you mean... She has two different sides?"

"yes.. There's the happy, sweet Elora and dark, cruel Elora"

"How?.."

"she lost control of herself when she's too close to darkness.. The darkness will consume her body, her soul, her heart and finally her mind.. It could drive her to do things that are beyond our expectations, cruel things.. "

"what kind of darkness that could be so close to her in St. Mungo?" Minerva lean forward, her eyes scanning the older man's face, waiting for an answer.

"you-know-who is controlling her.. Through one dark object that she herself is wearing"

"what is it?" Minerva asked uneasily. The thought of her daughter being controlled by the most feared wizard is killing her. The things she could have done while she was gone is unimaginable. She could be murdering someone, torturing and all of those horrible things. The thought of her daughter doing these, creating an uneasy feeling, pit in her stomach. The person she tried to keep her daughter away from, is now finally own her. In more than one way.

"the ring"

Hi! I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Hope you enjoy:)