47

Next morning

The next morning, Elora woke up earlier than her roommates so she could have some times for her to spend alone without anyone bothering her. She does her usual routine and wear her uniform before walking down to the empty common room. She stay in the common room to read a book for a while before making her way to the Great Hall. She keeps her hands behind her back the whole time while skipping lightly. Her hair bounce behind her with her cute giggle on her face.

She finally reached the Great Hall with very few students already sitting at their tables. Mostly are first years who are eating breakfast early so they have a lot of times to prepare for their first class and leave breakfast early to find their classroom in the huge castle. Elora shrugged and walked to the Slytherin table to eat some cereal. This is what she loves about getting to breakfast early, it's so quiet because most students are getting ready or just wake up by now. She can enjoy her breakfast silently in peace without anyone to disturb her.

Taking a sip of her milk, she continued to eat her cereal and put her chin on her palm while chewing. It's so quiet without hearing the students chatting and laughing. It's so peaceful but of course, times always fly so fast without we realising it. The next thing Elora know is that, she's surrounded by a lot of people. Thank Merlin, she was done with her breakfast anyway so she gets up and leave the hall quietly. Some students are watching her every moves as if she's unreal and she grown quite annoyed. That's until she heard somebody calling her name.

"Elora!" she turned around to see Draco standing in front of her.

"Yeah?"

"Oh.. I- Um.. Where are you going?" what a clever question, Draco thoughts.

"Uh.. To the class?" Elora replied, shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh yeah.. Of course... Umm... See you there!" Draco said with a smile before walking backwards, looking at Elora. Elora gives him a faint smile before turning back on to her heels towards her first classroom.

Elora walked towards the first class she has on her timetable which is the DADA, if she listened correctly to the headmaster last night. She heard that the woman in the pink outfits will be teaching the subject. Judging by the way she interrupted the headmaster and her sickly fake voice, Elora knew that woman and her will never be good friends but the greatest enemies Hogwarts has ever seen.

She holds her books close to her chest as she walked up towards the DADA classroom. Reaching to the entrance of the DADA classroom, she inhale a deep breath before letting it out and walked into the room. Elora wasn't surprised to see the classroom to appear empty as she is the first one to leave. She sat down her books and bag on a desk in the middle row and on the right side of the class. She sit at the seat in the right side as she takes out her diary and begins writing about her day. Dumbledore gave that diary to her so that she could write about her day.

She's not stupid of course, she suspected that Dumbledore must have put some kind of magic on it so that Dumbledore could know what she writes in that book. So she just writes about some meaningless things that happen in her day and avoid writing about her problems, missions and her dark secrets. She just hopes that there will be more time for her to spend in the classroom alone before other students arrive. She just enjoy the silence and it's more peaceful than anywhere in Hogwarts now. But that's peaceful doesn't last for long.

Elora heard the door closed softly but that still caught her attention away from her diary. There stand the male heir of Malfoy family as he make his way towards Elora slowly and calmly with his shoulders lean back and his face hold a smug smile. Elora closed her diary as she put it under her table and stared at him as he's getting to her closer.