24

Third P. O. V

The red head boy and the raven hair boy keep their wands pointed at the man in front of them. They look around the girls laboratory and spotted a ghost of a girl with glasses, flying around until she spotted them.

"Oh! Who’s there? Oh! Hello, Harry! Ron. What do you want?"

"To ask you how you died."

"Oh! It was dreadful. It happened right here in this very cubicle. I’d hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in."

"Who was it Myrtle?"

"I don’t know. I was Distraught! Huhh-huh…But they said something funny, a kind of made up language. And I realized it was a boy speaking, so I unlocked the door to tell him to go away and… I died." she pouted with a sad face and a nod of her head.

"Just like that? How?"

"I just remember seeing a pair of great big yellow eyes…over there, by that sink."

"also! Your friend was here, the white hair one... That's her bag. She spoke the funny language and went into a big tunnel. Ohhhhooo…" Moaning Myrtle said while pointing the bag to them and flew away.

"This is it. This is it, Ron. I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets. So that's mean, Elora was here, why she didn't tell us."

"There's no time to think about that, let's just save them. Say something. Harry, say something in Parseltongue!"

"Hesha- Hassah."

"Excellent, Harry. Haa! Good work! Well then, I’ll just be, ah… There’s no need for me to stay." Lockhart tried to run away but was stopped by the two Gryffindor boys.

"Oh, yes there is! You first."

"Now, boys what good will it do?"

"Better you than us."

"Um…but…obviously, yes. Sure you don’t want to test it first? No!" he was pushed down the large dark tunnel.

"Aaaah! It’s really quite filthy down here."

"All right. Let’s go."

"Oh, Harry? If you die down there, you’re welcome to share my toilet. Hee, hee." Moaning Myrtle said while giggling.

"Uh…thanks Myrtle." with that, Ron and Harry jumped down bravely without any hesitation. They landed on a pile of skeletons and immediately stand up with their wand points at the professor.

"Now remember, any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway."

"Go on." Ron keep his wand firm at Lockhart ushering him to walk forward.

"This way." Harry lead them into the chamber.

"What’s this?"

"It looks like a… snake."

"It’s a snakeskin."

"Bloody hell. Whatever shed this must be sixty feet long-- or more!" Lockhart just have to pass out when Ron said that.

"Heart of a lion, this one." suddenly he opened his eyes and grabbed the wand from Ron's grip, pointing at the young Gryffindors.

" The adventure ends here, boys. But don’t fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl and your best friend. How you two tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. So, you first, Mr. Potter. Say good-bye to your memories. Obliviate!" the spell fireback as he hit the wall of rock behind him making the chamber shook. A pile of rocks started creating barriers between them.