12

I take a last look in the mirror and smiled, satisfied of my look. I decided to let my hair down instead of putting them in a ponytail like I did last year.

I smiled and let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I hope everything goes well for this year without any problems.

Then, I realized something is missing. My ring! I get my ring from my accessories box and slip it on my finger.

Now, I'm ready to go. I walked down from my quarter slowly, taking my time. I spotted a bushy haired girl and immediately run to her.

"Mione!" I called her. She turned around and her face went from worry to happy.

"Elora! Have you seen Harry and Ron?"

"no.... I thought they were on the train"

"no... They didn't... Ginny said that Harry and Ron didn't pass the wall"

"oh no.... That's not good.... Wait.. Did Harry reply to your letters? He didn't reply to any of my letters"

"me either"

"what happened to Harry?"

"Ginny told me that Ron, Fred and George had to pick Harry from Privet Drive since his uncle didn't allowed him to come to Hogwarts and his uncle also put bars on Harry's window"

"that's ridiculous. He doesn't have any rights to stop Harry from attending Hogwarts. After all, he's a wizard. He belongs to this world. His uncle is mad"

"I know right"

"Miss Granger.... Miss Dumbledore... What are you two doing here?" said monotone voice from behind us. We look up and saw

"Professor Snape"

"yes.. Miss Dumbledore... Can you explain why both of you are not in the Great Hall and sit at your house table?"

"we..... We just.."

"you both better go and sit at your house table.... NOW!"

We flinched and run into the Great Hall. I sit at the Slytherin table, next to Draco since he asked me to.

"love, where were you?"

"I was talking to Hermione"

He closes his eyes for a moment and sigh before opening them again.

"well, what were you two talking about?"

"Ron and Harry were not in the train. It worries me too...." I look at the door and saw Harry and Ron running in while panting.

They run to the Gryffindor table and sit. Seriously, what did they do now.

"where you looking at?"

I pointed to Harry and Ron then I smile.

''thank god"

Harry and Ron run to the Gryffindor table and bombarded by Hermione with a lot of questions, I can see.

~

"Mione! Harry! Ron! What happened?" I said running towards them.

"why aren't you in your dormitory?"

"come on. I slipped out just so that I could talk to you. Harry, why didn't you reply to our letters?"

"alright, during the summer. My uncle had some visitors in the house during the dinner. As usual I was locked in my bedroom with Hedwig suddenly a house elf named Dobby popped out of nowhere. It turns out that he's the one who's been keeping the letters from me. That's why I haven't received any letter from you three. He was trying to make me stay at the house and keep me away from Hogwarts"

"a house elf keep the letters from you? But a house elf usually serves for those rich, pureblood families... That's odd..Do you have any idea which pureblood family Dobby served?"

"serves for what?"

"you heard me. A house elf is like a servant to those rich, pureblood families... Do you have any idea which family he serves for?"

"I don't know..."

"fine.. But how did you get here if your uncle didn't allowed you?"

"Ron, Fred and George saved me and bought me to the burrow. And today, we both couldn't get through the wall to the platform so... We...... had to take the flying car to Hogwarts..."

"but we crashed into the Whomping Willow.... Filch got us and bought us to Snape... He almost expelled us, fortunately, Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonagall arrived... We just got into weeks worth of detentions..." Ron chirped in.

"well... That's... Cheerful... At least you both didn't get expelled... That would be terrible..... Wait... Back to Dobby, the house elf. He popped in to your room to tell you that he kept your letters and tried to make sure you didn't come to Hogwarts. But why did he do that?"

"he said that terrible things going to happen at Hogwarts and he tried to keep me safe from it"

"what? Keep you safe? Hogwarts is the most safe place in this world. Why would he say that? It doesn't make sense..." I said and stopped to think about the connection.

"You know what I think? I think we're going to face some challenges this year... Maybe Dobby knows his owner planned something bad at Hogwarts... So he came to warn you about it and that's why he tried to keep you away from Hogwarts..."

"yeah... Maybe... That makes sense"

Time skip to the Slytherin common room

I put my head on Draco's chest as we cuddle on the couch with a blanket to cover our bodies. He hugged my waist and pulled me closer to his body. His hand keep playing with my hair while putting his chin on my head. I

There's nobody else in the common room, just us. We promised to meet in the common room after Professor Snape leave.

The fire in front of us help us to relax. I stare at the ceiling and close my eyes for a while.

"love..."

"yes, babe.." I turn to him and he look deeply into my eyes.

"babe... Is there anything you wanted to say?"

"your eyes are so beautiful... I can't help myself but get lost in them." he smirked when I hide my face in his chest, tinted pink started to appear on my cheeks.

"stop it!"

"stop what?"

"stop making my heart race!"

He chuckled gently and hold my chin making me look up at him.

"you are my first love... Do you know that?" Draco suddenly stated.

"You're the first girl who I admire.. You're the first girl who caught my attention.. And you're the first girl who gained my trust easily... Please don't break it.. Promise?"

"I promise..." I pulled his pinky and I wrapped mine around his. He chuckled and hugged me tightly.

After that sweet talk, we stare into the fire enjoying each other's presence and warmth. I yawned a couple times and Draco noticed that

"love, I think you should go to sleep now.... We should go to sleep"

"yeah... I agree" I said and we get up, folding the blanket we used.

"goodnight babe. Sweet dreams" I said, giving him a peck on his lips.

"goodnight love. Sleep well, tell me tomorrow if you have nightmares again'' I nodded and he kissed me on the forehead.