7

Hermione returned to Hogwarts after the Christmas break ended. Now, we're looking more about Nicholas Flamel in the library. I take a book and opened it, sliding through pages and found...

"Nicholas Flamel? Hermione! I found it!" I said and Hermione ran towards me.

We look at each other and jumped in happiness. We run to the boys who are chatting.

"look! We found it" I said excitedly.

I put the book on the table and slide it to the page about Nicholas Flamel.

"this is the book I talked about! I was reading this last year for a bit of light reading!" I said and showed it to them.

"this is light?" Ron said to me. I look up at him.

"well, this is pretty light for me" I said and showed them the page of Nicholas Flamel.

"Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!" I read it.

"The what?" Ron and Harry said in unison. Confusion written all over their face.

"honestly don't you two read?" Hermione said.

"The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal." Hermione read it.

"immortal?" Ron said.

"it means you'll never die" Hermione said

"I know what it means!"

"shhh" Harry put a finger on his mouth.

"The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!" That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Philosopher's Stone" me and Hermione read it together. We look at each other.

Night time

Me and the trio run to the Hagrid's hut under Harry's invisibility cloak. We knock on the door and it opens. We revealed ourselves.

"Oh, hello. Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain today." Hagrid said in apron and he close the door in front of our face.

"we know about the Philosopher's stone!" the four of us said together making Hagrid opened the door.

"oh" he said.

We all get into Hagrid's hut.

"we think Snape's trying to steal it" Harry said, accusing Professor Snape again.

" Snape? Blimey, Harry, you're not still on about him, are you?" Hagrid said.

" Hagrid, we know he's after the Stone. We just don't know why" Harry keep saying Professor Snape is the one who's trying to steal it.

" Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone! He's not about to steal it!" Hagrid said, ring a bell in my head.

" what?" Harry said, not believing it.

"You heard. Right. Come on, now, I'm a bit preoccupied today" Hagrid said.

"wait a minute..... One of the teachers?"

"of course! There are other things defending the Stone, aren't there? Spells, enchantments." Hermione said.

" That's right. Waste of bloody time, if you ask me." Hagrid said.