37

In the library, Hermione and I decided to find the way for me to breath underwater. I told her about the clue that I heard from the egg and she dragged me to the library. Giving a small nod to Madam Pince, we make our way through the library and find the book about some plants and charms. I sighed for how many times now as I closed the book. Nothing. I found... Nothing.

I lean back into my chair as I let my head hung as another sigh escaped my lips. We spent hours trying to find the way for me to breath underwater but nothing. Finally, I decided to put the book back in its place so I went to the shelves where I first picked the book. I put the book back when I realized a Durmstrang student was watching us the whole time. I looked around and saw a group of girls lingering behind the bookcases, staring at the Durmstrang Champion. I find the direction where he was staring at and I find Hermione Granger. I smirked softly and went up to him, tapping him on his shoulder. He flinched but quickly recovered when he saw it was only me.

"Edora!"

"Elora not Edora. Viktor. Why don't you just go and talk to her?" I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"I... I vant to but... I'm too nervous"

"goodness! You're one of the greatest seeker and also one of the champions! How can you be so scared?"

"I..."

"go on! She's still available! This is your chance to ask her to the Yule Ball! I'll give you time to talk to her!"

"I... Alright..." he was about to walk towards her but I stopped him. Seeing as how wrong he pronounced my name, I don't want him to mess up his chance by calling Hermione's name wrong.

"do you know how to say her name?"

"Hermy-own" I chuckled.

"that's wrong.. Repeat after me.. Her-my-oh-nee" he stared at me with his eyebrows furrows.

"repeat after me, Viktor. Her-my-oh-nee"

"her?"

"alright, Viktor. Say her"

"her"

"my"

"my"

"oh"

"oh"

"nee"

"nee"

"her... My.. Oh.. Nee"

"her.. My.. Oh.. Nee"

"that's correct! Now, go on!"

"thank you"

"anytime!" I smiled and watched him nodded his head before heading towards Hermione. I walked to another shelve and skimmed my fingers through the books, pulling out a Charm book. I skipped the pages until I found the page about the spell to breath underwater. My lips twitched into a huge smile as I read it attentively. At the same time, Viktor asked Hermione nervously that he even forgot how Elora taught him to say her name and called her name wrongly.

I took the book and walked towards our table before remembering that Viktor is asking Hermione so I just sit at another table and watch them. I placed my chin on my palm, watching how Viktor beam and his lips formed a smile with Hermione is smiling and her face as red as a tomato. I'm sure this must be a good news. Viktor kissed the top on Hermione's hand before walking towards my way.

I smirked and raised my eyebrows as he stand in front of me "how did it go?"

"I vas nervous so I accidentally called her name vrong. But it goes vell and she said yes!" I clapped my hands happily but quitely.