17

"come on! Let's sit while I added the ingredients"

"I also have a lot of things to tell you"

"last night, while I was at the Hospital Wings. I couldn't sleep and I heard the voices again so I tried to look from where the voices came but Dobby appeared out of nowhere. He's the one who demanded that rogue bludger. He's bewitched it so that it would hurt me to make me go back to my uncle's house. He said that the history is repeating itself and when I asked him what he means, he's gone. I suddenly heard people's coming so I pretended to be asleep. I heard Dumbledore, Mcgonagall and Madame Pomfrey voices. They were carrying Colin Creevey, he was petrified. And I heard that Dumbledore said, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened again"

"again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?"

"Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. And now he's taught Draco how to do it."

"maybe" I added while sitting down, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.

" We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure."

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girl's lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?"

" Heh... No. No one ever comes in here."

"Why?"

"Moaning Myrtle."

"Who?"

"Moaning Myrtle." I saw a ghost of a girl with glasses and wearing Hogwarts uniform with Ravenclaw badge get out of one of the cabins, slowly approaching Ron from behind him.

" Who's Moaning Myrtle?"

"I'm Moaning Myrtle! I wouldn't expect you to know me! Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle? Huh...aaaah!"she suddenly started wailing loudly making me close my ears. Then, she fly into a toilet until the water splash.

"She's a little sensitive."

I raised both of my eyebrows. "yeah... We can see that" I smiled awkwardly but soon we burst into laughter.

~

I rolled my eyes for the how many times already when I see Lockhart grinned widely and annoyingly while walking up.

"Gather 'round, gather 'round! Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me?" he looks like he's asking himself.

"Excellent! In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions- for full details, see my published works. Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape." we watch as Professor Snape walked up with his arms crossed and his usual stern face.

"He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry- you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear. One, two, three." I rolled my eyes again. This fool won't even last for 1 seconds or less.

" Expelliarmus" with that simple spell, Snape sent Lockhart flying backwards. And I join in the laughter, tears started to form in my eyes as I wiped them with my fingers.

"An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious- ah- what you were about to do. And if I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy." I tried my best to hold it in but I burst out laughing so hard and all the attentions on me. I bit my lower lips and looked down, still smiling.