29

After our last class which was Herbology, we walked through the hallways to go to the Great Hall and watch those people put their name in the cup. We use the hallway since it's raining and we don't fancy getting our uniform wet. We walked in silent and in peace until Malfoy and his goons cornered us.

"look Malfoy, please, I would appreciate it if you stepped out of our way" I said while trying to push them out of our way but Malfoy keep stopping me.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I look down before looking up to him with anger in my eyes. I swear he's getting so tall that my eyes are the same level as his shoulders.

"what's wrong, Dumbledore? It's cute that you have to tip toed to look straight into my eyes"

"look, Malfoy. I don't have any times to argue with you right now. I'm worn out and I'm very irritated right now. So please tell your goons to move out of our way" I said as I looked at him in the eyes and tried to slip past him which he quickly step in front of me.

"uh uhhh not so fast, Dumbledore" he said teasingly as he gave me his trademark smirk. I huffed and tried to slip past him again.

"what do you want now?"

"I want to.... See your face when I annoyed you"

"you still remember how I launched those fireballs at you in our second year. You don't want the history to repeat again right?"

"oh yeah? I would like to see you try" I take a deep breath in and pushed him away so hard as I quickly slip past him and his goons. We run without looking back toward the recess room.

Once we make it to the Great hall, I look at them as I snickered "he needs help"

"... He iz craazyy" Charlotte said as we burst into peals of laughter at how stupid it was.

"yeah... He is mental" I said while walking into the hall, followed by the others. We saw the cup with blue flames in the middle of the room as I walked towards Hermione who has a book in her hands.

"hello Hermione"

"Elora! Hi!"

"what are you reading?" I take a place next to her as the girls sit next to me and chat with each other. I don't cross my legs as I found out it's bad for the blood flow so I just keep my legs together.

"just like usual" she said, half laughing. I watch the older students placed their names in the cup and clapped my hands for each of them. I saw Ron and Harry were talking and walking around the cup.

Suddenly, I heard loud cheering coming from the door as I looked at the next guy who's placing his name in the cup. I watched the charming seventh year Hufflepuff placed his name in the cup as he looks at me and sending me a small smile which I replied with a soft smile before watching him jumping on his friend.

Suddenly, the hall erupted into cheer and clapping as two identical red heads twin come in while holding a potion in their hands, probably a ageing potion.

"it's not going to work!" Hermione sing as she closed her book. The twin came and put their head beside ours.

"hello Elora" they greet before turning to Hermione. I chuckled and shook my head at these two idiots.

"Oh yeah?"

"and why's that, Granger?"

"you see? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself" Hermione pointed to the line around the cup as I looked at them, amused.

"so?"

"so a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an ageing potion"

"that's why it's so brilliant"

"because it's pathetically dimwitted" I watch Hermione rolled her eyes at the twin.

"ready Fred?"

"ready George?" they said as the crossed their arms and drink the potion together before jumping into circle.

They wait for a moment to see if there's anything happen and cheer, thinking it's work. They out their names in the flame and do a high five  after nothing happened. Suddenly, the flames fires up and they're thrown out of the circle, across the room onto the floor. When they get up, a long grey beard grows on their faces along with their hair which is now as the same colour as dad's.

The hall bursts into laughter as the twin attacked each other and roll on the floor with the students around, cheering and clapping their hands, urging the twin to fight.

The room became quiet once the door was opened, revealing Viktor Krum with Igor Karkaroff behind him. They walked into the hall with pride and Viktor calmly stepped into the circle and put his name in the cup. I saw he looks at Hermione and send a small smile before walking out. I saw Hermione smile a little at him so I nudged Hermione in her ribs and give her a small teasing smirk.

"what was that?"

"what?"

"don't act dumb"

"nothing. He just smiled at me so I smile at him back"

"awwhhh"

"so what was that interaction between you and Cedric?"

"nothing. Just friends" I saw while tilting my head and smiled. My eyes darted from her to a certain blonde at the back who's staring at me. I rolled my eyes which makes Hermione confused.

"why?"

"Malfoy. He was bothering me so much today, even now" I motioned towards Malfoy with my eyes as Hermione turned around to look at him.

"he fancies you" she said and opened her book. I grimaced and brushed a hair out of my face.

"after what he did in the second year?"

"well, he probably realized what he's missing"

"or probably he want to haunt me with how I trusted him" Hermione stopped reading and look at me.

"you won't forget what he did right?"

"never"

"then... What about you just date some other guys?"

"I really don't like anybody now."

"well... Maybe you could try to know those guys who's been sending you love letters"

"how do you kn-"

"well, do you think I don't see you shoving lots of letters with heart shape on it into your bag?"

"well... You never failed to impress me, miss Granger" I leaned back as I smiled with one of my eyebrows raised.

I looked at the back of the hall and realized Malfoy is no longer there. I sigh in relief as I closed my eyes. I rolled my neck before opening my eyes to watch the older students placed their names in the blue flames cup.