42

Third P. O. V

Back at the arena, Harry appeared with Cedric's body. The portkey thrown away as Harry weep on Cedric. The crowd don't understand what has taken place so they keep on cheering for Harry and Cedric, oblivious to Elora's absence. Fleur stepped forward to see why Harry's not moving from Cedric but she started screaming when she realized why Cedric's laying there, stiff. The whole music, cheering stop at once amd everybody's trying to take a better look at them.

Dumbledore rushed to Harry's side "Harry! Harry!"

"tell me what happened!"

"He's back! He's back! VOLDERMORT'S BACK. Cedric asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there...."

"it's alright, Harry. It's alright. He's home. You both are"

"He's got... Her... He's got Elora. She was held by a statue.... She told me to leave her there... Voldermort got Elora..." Harry said, crying even harder. Dumbledore face turned frightened, Harry answered his questions when he saw Harry's back with Cedric and the cup but there wasn't Elora.

"keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. The body must be moved, Dumbledore..... There's too.... Many people"

"Fudge, he took one of the champions."

"Albus.... They've checked the maze... There's no Elora... Elora is missing! She's not in the maze! Fudge, you have to do something! A Beauxbatons student went missing!" Minerva ran to the minister and the headmaster after being informed by the teachers that's supposed to patrol around the maze.

"Check the maze again! She must be somewhere! Find her in the maze! She's probably hiding somewhere!"

"NO! She was with us! Voldermort took her! She was held by him! She told me to leave her and save ourselves" Harry shouted again and left with Moody after telling about Elora's capture.

The minister panicked seeing how many people heard Harry's yelling. The crowd began coming closer to Cedric dead body, they all feel teribly sorry for his weeping father, Amos Diggory whose holding his dead son in his embrace. Some of them questioning about Elora whereabouts, the 14 years old Beauxbatons champion is nowhere to be seen.

Back to Elora's P. O. V

"stay in here. Don't even think of escaping" Lucius Malfoy said with his usual cold tone with tight face after throwing me into one of the room in the Riddle House. He slammed the door in my face and I heard him lock the door from the outside. I groaned in annoyence and lay my back down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. My mother has been here before and she managed to escape. The third time, she was pregnant with me. If she can, so do I. I just have to gain his trust for now to let me roam around the house freely. I rubbed my face in my hands for a while and sitting up, looking around to find anything to get attention from Voldermort. Nothing.