1

"please.... Take care of her.. I can't hold it anymore!" a white haired woman said while pacing around in the elegant sky blue living room with her right hand placed on her bump.

"I promise you I will take care of her. You don't have to worry" the man with white long beard and half moon spectacles said while lowering his glasses.

"please.. Don't let him know. I don't want him to use my daughter"

"as cruel as he is... I'm sure he won't use his own daughter for his own benefits. Now, what about you stop pacing around and sit"

"Albus... You do realized who we are talking about right?" the beautiful woman finally sit down and looked anxious.

"I do realize that.. Elayne. You just have to calm down"

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN HE LITERALLY HUNTED ME DOWN LIKE A PSYCHOPATH!" Elayne loses her control as she fumed with anger.

"Elayne.... Calm down.. It's not good for your baby" Albus said calmly while looking at her. She take a deep breath in and rubbed her temple.

"I went through so much, Albus. I ran away from him three times already but I got pregnant with his baby at the end"

"but you love the baby right?"

"she's only a innocent baby"

"she?" Albus said, amused.

"yes... I checked the gender and I found out she's a girl" Elayne said with a smile on her while rubbing her tummy.

"what do you want to name her?"

"Albus... Please promise me that you will take care of her"

"I promise, Elayne. She's the one who will help the boy to end the Dark Lord one day" Elayne shuddered at the mention of 'Dark Lord'

"Elora... Elora Astrid Guerrie"

~~

"dad, when are they going to arrive? I can't wait!" I said to my dad as I squirming in my seat.

"well, my dear. Be patience and they will arrive soon" my father replied.

I pouted and look in front while crossing my arms. After a while, I saw the students getting into the Great Hall and sit at their table. I hopped down from my chair and walked to the Gryffindor table. I really love to be around Gryffindor because they are so friendly! Especially Fred and George, they're funny.

"well hello Elora! How's your summer?"

"great. How about you two?"

"as usual. Fun" they both said in the same time and laugh. I smiled and take a sit next to them.

Suddenly, the door of the Great Hall opened and mom walked through the door with first year students behind her. I get off of my sit and joined in the first year students. A girl with bushy hair came and stand next to me.

"hi. I'm Hermione Granger. Nice to meet you" she introduced herself with a smile and extended her hand to shake.

"hi! I'm Elora Dumbledore. Nice to meet you too!" I said while smiling from ear to ear. I shook her hand.

"you must be Dumbledore's daughter!" she exclaimed with a shocked face.

"well, I am" I said laughing at her reaction.

"but aren't you too young to be his daughter?" she asked with curiosity in her eyes.

"well, I'll explain that later" I replied with a smile.

I saw dad rises from the main seat as I folded my hands behind me back.

"I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also our caretaker, Mr Filch, has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not with to die a most painful death. Thank you." he sat down again. Well, that was really cheerful.

"Now! When I call your names, you will come forth, I shall placed the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your houses. Elora Dumbledore" mum said to all of us.

I went up to the stool and I could feel the eyes burning a hole through me. I sit and saw a lot of people whispering. Mom put the hat on my head and it covers my sight.

"grr... Intelligent... Cunning... Ambitious... Bravery.. But where to put you? A certain founder blood is running in your veins" I could hear the hat talking in my head.

"grrr..... Slytherin!" it finally said and I could hear the applauses in the hall. I went down and skipped down to the table. I feel quite disappointed that I'm not in the Gryffindor though.

And what's making it worse is that, I'm a Dumbledore! How could I end up in this house? I took a seat and look at Fred and George with sad eyes. They look pity on me. Well, I doubt that they want to be friends with me now.

I was lost in my thoughts for the whole Sorting Ceremony. I can't believe I'm a Slytherin! My head rests on my arms and I almost cry when I think about Fred and George not wanting to be friends with me anymore.

I heard someone cleared their throat behind me making me turned around. I saw a platinum blonde boy.

"hey! I'm Draco Malfoy. How about you?" the boy said.

"I'm... Elora Dumbledore... Malfoy.. You're a Malfoy... Why would you be talking with me? A Dumbledore" I said looking at him suspiciously.

"yes, I'm indeed a Malfoy. I don't mind being friends with you since you're also a Slytherin" he said.

"oh...."

" don't you want to eat?" he said.

Why is he being so nice? I mean I'm understand that I'm a Slytherin but he's being too nice and that's odd.

" I lost my appetite" I replied casually and put my head on the table again. I could feel he shrugged behind me and continue eating his food.

I look at my father with sad eyes and pouted. He tilted his head to side and smiled reassuringly at me.

After we're done with dinner, the prefects showed us the way to the Slytherin Dungeon. My arms crossed through the whole time.

Once we entered the dorm, I sit on my bed and looked out of the window. I stare at the moon and not realise that a girl was trying to start a conversation with me.

"hey... Are you... Alright?" said the girl snapping me out of my thoughts.

"hi..um..I.. I'm alright" I said at the girl and smile.

She returned the smile.

"I'm Daphne Greengrass.. That's Milicent Bulstrode and Pansy Parkinson" she said referring to the two girls who keep staring at me.

She extended her hand and I gladly accepted it.

"ouh... I'm Elora Dumbledore... Nice to meet you" I said and smile.

They smile and giggle at me.

"so you're Albus Dumbledore's daughter?" said Pansy with her high pitched voice.

I nodded and start organising my stuff. After a while, I get ready and lay down on my bed.

"goodnight, girls" I said and they replied me as well.

I turn to the other side and think about how am I going to survive as a Slytherin. A soft sigh left my lips when I feel my lids getting heavy and heavier. Soon, I fall into the dreamland.

I do not own any of the characters except for Elora and Elayne. The rest of the characters belong to J.K Rowling.