6

Christmas are coming soon, I talked to Hermione while we walked down to the Great Hall. She's about to go home and I just talked to her about our plan for Christmas.

"let's go to the boys" Hermione suggested.

"sure" I said and we head to the boys who are playing chess.

"Knight to E-5" Harry said and a piece of chess moved across the board.

"Queen to E-5" Ron said. The Queen moved and use her chair to hit Harry's Knight.

"that's totally barbaric!" Hermione commented.

"that's wizard chess. I see you've packed" Ron said, eyeing Hermione's luggage.

"see you haven't" said Hermione.

"change of plans. My parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie. He's studying dragons there!" Ron said while looking at the chess.

"good. You can help Harry then. He's going to go to the library for information on Nicholas Flamel. You too, Elora" she said and turn to me. I sihh and nodded.

"we've looked a hundred times!"

Hermione leans forward and said "not in the restricted section..... Happy Christmas" she said

"I think we've had a bad influence on her" I heard Ron said to Harry. I chuckled.

I accompany Hermione until we get in front of the train. "goodbye Hermione. Happy Christmas!" I said, waving at her and look at her as she went into the train.

I turned around to head back into the castle but I was stopped by Draco with his goons behind.

"Draco" I said shocked.

"Elora... Boys, go find a compartment" he turned around and said to Crabbe and Goyle.

"now, what do you want?" I said as I look around.

"Elora... I'm sorry if you feel like been controlled by me.. I'm just..... Worry about you..." he said and I could feel he's sincere.

I sigh and smile at him "it's alright.. Just.. Don't do it again alright?" I said gently.

He nodded and he reached out something from his pocket "I... Want to give you this... As an early Christmas gift... And as a sign of my apology to you..... " he said and handed me a box, it is wrapped beautifully with green wrapping.

"thank you... " I said and smile at him.

He smiled back at me and nodded "goodbye, Elora. Merry Christmas"

"goodbye, Draco... And Merry Christmas..." I said and he went into the train. I waved at him and he waves back.

Next day

I woke up with a smile on my face. I decided to sleep in my quarters since I am the only Slytherin who stay in Hogwarts.

I immediately go to the Christmas tree in my room and started to open all of the gifts. I opened the gifts from my dad, my mom, Harry and Ron, Hermione and Draco.

I received a cute Teddy bear with 'love' written on it from dad, a book about Transfiguration from mom, a lot candies from Harry and Ron, a lovely dress from Hermione and a necklace from Draco. The box that Draco gave me yesterday appeared in my mind so I look for it and opened it, revealing candies and roses. It's really sweet, I thought.

I smiled and hope they love my presents for them. Suddenly I saw a black box hidden behind my Christmas tree so I take it, thinking it's a present that got lost.