48

The next morning, Elora sit at the Slytherin table while chewing on her breakfast as usual while thinking hard about what happened yesterday.

'I was leaning on the tree beside the lake while enjoying my sweet alone times. How did I ended up in my bed if I- oh, Malfoy' Elora's eyes drifted from the foods in front of her to the blonde boy who is walking towards her.

She watched his moves closely as he sat down in front her "Good morning, Elora"

"Morning. Hey, um, I want to ask you something" Elora started as Draco takes a bite from his green apple.

"Ask away"

"What happened yesterday?"

"What?" Malfoy stopped chewing to look at Elora straight in the eyes.

"I mean how did I end up on my bed and-"

"Why? Do you prefer my bed?" Draco said with his lips curved into his famously smirk.

Elora rolled her eyes and decides to ignore the comment "I mean, we were sleeping by the lake right?"

"Yeah, we did. Do you want to do it again this evening?" his smirk still on his face as he wink flirtatiously at Elora.

Elora smacked his head "Let me finish my sentence please!" Draco laughed loudly and nodded his head, signalling Elora to continue her questions.

"Did you carry me to the dormitory last night? But.. How did you got the access to enter the girls dormitory?"

"Well, I did carry you from the yard to the dungeon. And, for your information, yes, you were quite heavy" Draco stopped to laugh at Elora's face who's now turning red.

"Cutie. But I didn't enter the girls dormitory though, I simply handed you to the other girls to bring you to your bed. Why?"

"Nothing, just asking"

"You were worry that I changed your clothes right? Don't worry about it, I wouldn't do it even if I wanted to. I'm a gentleman who respect women" he sat up straight then puffed out his chest, showing his prefect badge and slapping it proudly. Elora's lips curved into a small smile before shooking her head.

Elora continues to eat her breakfast while Draco still watching her. She took a bite of her pancakes when she realized that Draco's watching her. Her eyes darted to the male in front of her and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yes?"

"You're beautiful"

"I know" she said with a teasing smile while and flipped her hair back only to laugh after.

"Where have you been after the third task?" the question slipped out of Draco's mouth unknowingly making Elora choked on her pancake. Draco immediately passed her milk while patting her back a little.

Elora put her glass down "W-what?"

"I-We were looking for you.. I missed you.." Draco whispered the last part but it didn't go unnoticed by the female in front of him.

She cleared her throat and continued to eat her breakfast "I... I didn't know actually.. I didn't know where I was.. It was dark"

"Is it true what Potter said?"

"What do you mean?" Elora said, not looking up from her food.

"Is it true that you were held by the Dark Lord all this time?"

Elora finally looked up at the mention of 'Dark Lord' her father. Her face may have shown no emotions but inside her, she's dying to know if Malfoy knows about her father uprising.