20

For a couple days, I went to the classes without Hermione since she's still treated at the Hospital Wing. And for these past days, I've been avoiding Malfoy as much as I could.

In the common room, whenever I saw him I will get up from my seat and walked into the dormitory. In the class, I will sit far away from him.

I've just finished my class when Malfoy decided to grip my wrist, pulling me into an empty hallway. He gripped it so tightly that it starts to hurt so bad.

"ouch... Draco... Let go!" I said as I tried to get out of his grip.

"NO! Not before you tell me why are you avoiding me so much these days!" he said with such a fierce expression on his face.

"alright I tell you! It's because I know you are using me!" I shouted in his face as his grip on my wrist loosen and his gaze softened.

"what? No... I'm not"

"drop the act Malfoy! I know it now, you don't have to lie. You were friends with me just because your father asked you to"

"no... You must be misunderstood...... Who told you that?"

"you tell me" his face turned into a shocked one as his eyes stare into my eyes. He recovered from the shock quick and put on a cold face as he lean closer into my face, intimidating me.

"fine. My father asked me to get closer to you. So what?! I was using you. I admit it, I like you just because you're beautiful but...."

"we're over, Draco Malfoy" I said softly above a whisper, staring deep into his own orbs. I keep my face emotionless and hard. I pulled my hand away from him as I rubbed on the red mark on my wrist.

After I said that, I turned on my heels and walked away from him, keeping my head low and my gaze on the floor. We're over. I want to avoid meeting him as much as I could even if we shares the same table and common room. I don't want to look at his face. But I'm sure, I'll get over him in a few days.

I run into the Hospital Wing and look at Harry and Ron who's already there. I wiped my tears and walked in slowly towards them. I see Hermione is with them.

"Hermione? You're discharged now?"

"yeah. I stopped coughing fur" she smiled brightly.

"good for you" I said, forcing a smile on my face. She noticed there's something wrong with me, of course she is. She's Hermione Jean Granger.

"Elora? What's wrong?"

"I... I'm done with Malfoy"

"really?" Harry asked with wide eyes.

"yeah... We're over"

"oh.. Um... Good for you" Harry said, looking at me sorry.

"yeah... It's fine.. He's a git anyway" I said while smiling. Ron's snorted.

"you realized that just now?"

"yeah... I was stupid.... Whatever! I don't care about him"

"yeah..."

"uhh.. Umm... So Hermione, this means you can go to class like usual?"

"yeah. Do you have all of the notes?"

"of course I have"

"Thank god I can count on you about the notes and you're going to give me all the notes I've been missing"

"of course, Ms Granger, the top student in Hogwarts" I said it jokingly as we laughed together. It's good to be together back.

EDIT: Hi guys. First of all, I would like to apologise for making all of you uncomfortable with the Elora and Draco's relationship starting early. I do realized it now and yeah, I hate myself for writing this. But the only thing I had in mind while writing it, I just wanted to make them having the difficult relationship earlier. So that, their story during the fifth year and above would be as how I planned. And yeah, I totally ignored the plans for the first year and second year.

Once again. I am sorry.