27

1 year after

An old man is wandering up to the unknown house carrying a light torch. He opens the front door, inside is just as dark. He begins climbing the stairs slowly. Whispers and hushes voices can be heard from upstairs. I can see Voldermort sits on the chair but he's small.

The old man waits outside the room where the conversation is taking place.

"oh no no no my Lord Voldermort. I only meant... Perhaps if we were to do it without the boy.." an unknown man with rat like teeth says.

"NO! The boy is everything, it cannot be done without him and it will be done exactly as I say. Do not forget about her.. I want her" another man came and kneel down in front of Voldermort.

"I will not disappoint you, my lord"

"Good. First gather our old comrades. Send them a sign"

A long snake slithers past the old man and into the room. It hissed in parseltongue to Voldermort and slither up his chair where he sat.

"Nagini tells me the old caretaker is standing outside the door"

The first unknown man stands in the doorway and looks at the old man, smiling creepily. The old man taken aback and backed up.

"Step aside, Wormtail so I can give our guest a proper greeting." The last thing I saw was a flash of green light.

I woke up in the morning to Ginny shaking my body with cold sweats covering my face and my neck. I groaned and tossed to the side when she grabbed my pillow and use it to hit me. I grabbed the pillow hard and throw it away.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I sat up for a while, regaining my senses and stand up, making my way to the bathroom after I glared at Ginny who's grinning widely.

I take a shower and dried up after I'm done. I wear my undergarments with a strapless bra. I wear a white crop top with black leggings and grey cardigan. I completed with white socks and white converse and braided my hair.

I walked down the stairs and greet Mrs Weasley "good morning, Mrs Weasley!"

"good morning, Elora. Can you, Hermione and Ginny wake up the boys please?"

"sure Mrs Weasley" I walked up stairs with the girls. Me and Hermione will handle Ron and Harry while Ginny will handle the twin.

As expected, they're sleeping soundly except for Harry who's keep wriggling in his sleep. I stand beside him and shook his body gently "Harry! Wake up!"

His eyes shot open and he looks at me. He take his glasses and put them on "Elora, Hermione when did you get here?"

"yesterday" I said, looking at him.

"just now. You" Hermione added.

"yesterday. Wait Elora how come I didn't see you yesterday?"

"I was in Ginny's room. Up boys! Mrs Weasley says breakfast's ready" I saw Harry rubbed his scar and I'm sure that's not a good sign.