50

"Elora! Elora! Wake up!"

"What?!" the ocean blue eyes girl opened her eyes with the annoyed expression clear as crystal on her face. She looks at the three dark haired Slytherin girls, Millicent Bulstrode, Daphne Greengrass and none other than Pansy Parkinson.

"You were squirming in your sleep. So, we thought we should wake you up" Millicent explained calmly.

"What? I was what?" Elora said, still yawning and rubbing her half opened eyes.

"Squirming. Moving around. Did you have any bad dreams-" Daphne said in a gentle tone but she was cut off by Parkinson.

"Did you dream of your mommy, Dumbledore?" she said in a rude bitchy tone causing Elora to glare at her instantly. Parkinson smirk at Elora's furious state while she crossed her arms.

"Nope. In fact, I had a wonderful dream of my wedding with Draco" Elora replied in a fake sweet voice with some sarcastic hints in it. It's Elora's turn to smirk while watching Parkinson's face and neck turning red.
She simply stepped out of the bed to tidy it up a little bit before making her way towards the bathroom after sending a small wink at Parkinson.

After doing her normal shower routines, she head out of the bathroom to get my dress. She looked out of the window while still being in her shower robes. It's snowing outside and she couldn't help but to admire all pf the snow that are falling down. She thought that they are beautiful.

She looked around the room and realized that it is empty. 'The girls must've been at the breakfast' Elora thought inside her head. Deciding to visit Hogsmeade, she grabbed her clothes from the closet and take them to the bathroom to change.

(imagine she has her green scarf because I can't put them in the picture)

Elora sprayed some Vanilla perfume on her and apply some strawberry chapstick on her lips. She checked herself in the mirror once again before walking out of the dorm. Her head was killing her so she rubbed her temples a little bit, not minding whoever was in the common room.

"Elora!" she turned around when she heard somebody called her. She watch the Slytherin prince approach her with a nervous smile on his face.

"Yes?" said Elora quietly.

"Nothing. I was just about to ask you if you want to go... um.. On a friendly date at the Three Broomstick?" said him while gritting his teeth to fight the bubbling in his stomach. Elora stared at him while thinking for a while.

"Yes, I think? Sure?" said Elora uncertain.

"I promise you, Elora. You will have so much fun" said Draco again. Elora shrugged her shoulders and looked at him.

"Why not?" Draco beam at Elora's answer. It sounds like she's not very sure but it's not a 'No' at least.

"But.. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet. So, do you mind?" Elora asked and tilted her head towards the entrance.