Backstory

Growing up Stella and Stefan have always been close and they did everything together. Stefan always helps her through her troubles and she always helps him through his troubles. Stella and Damon get along just not like her and Stefan do. After sometime of going around with her twin. Going around with her brother. Then going around with her brothers.

Stella decides to go on her own and she ends up in New Orleans in 1902 where she meets an attractive vampire who thinks she is a human and he tries to bite her and she pushes him into a wall and says I am not a human I am a vampire. Kol: Names Kol Mikaelson darling? Stella: Stella Salvatore. Kol: I like pretty little things with sharp tongues. Stella: Thanks. Though my mouth intends to get me in trouble. Kol: So did mine also you are a strong vampire. Stella: Um thank you. Kol: No other vampire can do that to an original. Stella: What do you mean by that? Kol: I'm an original vampire darling one of the first vampires to walk the earth. Stella: Oh ok got it. Stella and Kol talk for a while and then they go there separate ways. Kol goes home and so does Stella she also goes home. Kol thinks about Stella Salvatore he knows that the second I laid my eyes on her, I felt this pull, and I knew I never wanted to let her go, I knew that I couldn't let her go because if I did I feel like I would lose part of myself and I can not see her in my life, I need her in my life.

Over the next two years (1904) Kol and Stella get to know each other and Kol decides that he wants to talk to her dad so Kol meets Stella in the forest where they first met. Kol: Hey darling. Stella: Hey baby. Kol: So I was wondering if I can talk to your dad. Stella: Well my dad died and I don't talk to the rest of my family and I also live alone. Kol: I am sorry darling. Stella: It's okay. Kol: I think it is time that you met my family and that we all did something together. Stella: I would love that Kol. Stella and Kol head to his house. Elijah: Who is this Kol? Klaus: Who is she brother? Rebekah: Who is she Kol? Kol: This is Stella Salvatore. Rebekah: The girl you keep going on about? Klaus: So where is your family love? Stella: My family is dead. Elijah: Do you live with anyone? Stella: No just me, myself and I. Elijah: Oh. Kol: I was thinking we all could do something together. Klaus: What do you have in mind, little brother? Kol: Croquet? Stella: That is fine by me. All the Mikaelsons and Stella are playing Croquet. After they are done Kol walks her home and then he goes back home.

Over the next two years (1908) they got to know each other very well and she got to know his family very well. Rebekah became close with Stella. Klaus became close to her and refers to her as his little sister. Elijah treats her as if she is already family. Kol decides it is time to propose to Stella so he and Stella head to where they first met. Kol is nervous about asking Stella to marry him. Stella looks at him and notices that he is nervous. Stella: As if I do not love you. Because I do. I love all of you. Even the parts that you believe are too dark and too shameful. Every scar. Every flaw. Every imperfection. I love you. You may think you are too damaged and too broken to ever allow yourself to be happy, but you can choose differently Kol. You can choose to love me as much as I love you. That should not be up to anyone else. That cannot be up to anyone else. It can only be up to you. Kol looked at Stella and he kissed her. Kol: Thank you, darling. Stella: No problem baby. Stella: Kol what is going on? Kol: You will see darling. Stella: Okay then baby. Kol: All my life I just thought that I would never be one of those ones to settle down but I knew from the moment that I laid my eyes on you, I felt this pull, and I knew I never wanted to let you go, I knew that I couldn't let you go because if I did I feel like I would lose part of myself and I can not see you in my life, I need you in my life. This is where I fell in love with you. We are meant to be Stella, don't you see it and feel it? And this is where I ask you to marry me. Will you marry Stella Salvatore? Stella: Yes yes of course. Kol slides the ring on her finger and he gets up and she kisses him and he kisses back.

They were engaged for the next four years (1914). They were going to be married next year in 1915 and Stella attended the christmas party with Kol and she knew about Kol's plan to kill Klaus. She ran upstairs after Kol and she saw Elijah holding Kol while Klaus daggered him. Stella ran back down stairs and ran home. Elijah came to her house a few days later and explained why they had to do it. Elijah: Would you like to stay with us for a few years? Stella: Sure why not. Not like I watched you two dagger my fiancé. Elijah: Touche. Over the next 8 years (1922) Stella stayed with the Mikaelson and traveled with them until she met up with her brother again. Then she went with him for two years (1924) and then she went on her own for years and years.

She found herself in New Orleans again but the year is 2000. Stella happened to be walking and accidentally walked into someone and they both fell. Stella got up and helped the girl up who she had ran into. Stella: So sorry about that. The names Stella Salvatore. Dallas: That's fine. My name is Dallas Gilbert. Stella: Well nice to meet you Dallas. Dallas: Nice to meet you Stella. Do you want to go to someplace and talk? Stella: Sure why not. Dallas: Let's go to my house. Stella: Okay let's go then Dallas.

Dallas and Stella make way to Dallas's house so that they can talk and get to know each other. Dallas walks through the front door and she sees her dad and he hugs her. Dallas: Dad this is Stella Salvatore. Stella: Hello sir. Dallas sees her mom and hugs her. Dallas: Mom this is Stella Salvatore. Stella: Hello Ma'am. Dallas and Stella head up to Dallas's room. Stella: Let me guess you know, what I am already huh? Don't you? Dallas: Yeah I kinda figured it out especially because of the blood on your shirt. Stella: Oh my that is embarrassing. Dallas: It's alright really. Stella: Are you sure? Dallas: Yeah I am.

Dallas grabs Stella's hand and she sees all of her memories from when she was human up until she became a vampire and sees that she has a fiancé named Kol Mikaelson and that she was running with the Michaelson's for years and then Klaus compels her to forget about them until Kol's dagger gets pulled out of him.

Stella leaves for the night and goes to her hotel room and gets some sleep.

A year passes and Stella and Dallas become close friends and they decided for Dallas's 18th birthday to take a trip to Paris. Stella sees Dallas checking out Klaus and helps Dallas get with him, not knowing who he is. Stella goes over to Klaus. Stella: Hello names Stella and you are? Klaus: Klaus. Stella: My friend over there wants to know if you would like to come over to our table? Klaus: Sure why not Stella. Stella: Thanks Klaus. Stella walks back over to Dallas and tells her that he said yes to coming over to their table to talk. On that note Stella left so the two could talk and get to know each other. After 2 years (2004) of knowing Dallas, Klaus asked her out. After 4 years (2008) of dating, Klaus and Dallas got married. They have been married for 2 years (2010) now.

In 2004 Stella found her way back to her brother and told him all about her adventures and he told her all of his adventures too. For a few years they traveled from state to state together for a few days in 2008 she made her way back to New Orleans to go to Klaus' and Dallas's wedding. She came back to Stefan and from there in 2009 they made their way home to Mystic Falls and were there until they felt like leaving again.