Founder's Day

Gilbert Residence:

Elena, Stella and Jeremy are getting dressed for the Founders' Day Parade. She puts her necklace on as Jenna helps Elena get into her dress. Elena: Ouch, this dress hurts. Jenna: Suck it in, baby. Stella was getting ready with Elena in her room. Stella: Hey, Jenna, can you help me? Jenna: Sure hon. Jenna helped Stella into her dress. And Jeremy's in his room getting ready. Stella and Elena are doing each other's hair and makeup. After Stella finished getting she walked back into Jeremy's room.

Jeremy: Lookin good princess. Stella: Aww thanks loverboy, not so bad yourself. Jeremy: You know we could just skip it and stay here. Stella: Or we could just go and leave early. Jeremy: Ooh I like that idea. Stella: Me too. Jeremy: Let's go. Stella and Jeremy left and headed to Mystic Falls High School.

Mystic Falls High School:

Elena is running after Jeremy and Stella

Elena is running after Jeremy and Stella. Elena: Jeremy! I was wondering where you were. You look great, and you guys did a really great job on the float. Jeremy: Go away, Elena. Elena: Jeremy, come on! Please! I don't want it to be like this between us. Jeremy: Why don't you have Stella erase my memory again? Then I could go back to being your in-the-dark little brother. Elena: Jer, please. Jeremy: Just don't! You can't fix this that easily; something like this doesn't just get fixed. Stella looks at Jeremy and walks away. He looks at her and leaves.

Jeremy: Stella, wait. Stella: Why should I, I told you why I did it and I figured it would be better coming from me than my brothers but if you want I can have my brothers do it. Jeremy: Stella I'm so sorry I was mad at Elena and I didn't mean to drag you into it. Stella: Well tell you what I will work on forgiving you if you can hear your sister out and work on forgiving her. Jeremy: Okay deal. Jeremy pulls Stella in for a kiss and they kiss.

The floats are parading. Carol Lockwood commentates. Mrs Lockwood: Let's give a big hand to the Mystic Fall's high school Marching Band! The marching band and the cheerleaders parade, everyone applauds and scream. Mrs. Lockwood: And for a little local history, Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek. The float arrives in the street. Tyler is in it, they wave to the crowd and pretend to shoot at each other.

Mrs. Lockwood: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic Falls Court and their handsome escorts. Elena, Stefan, Caroline and Matt, Stella, Jeremy and the rest of the Mystic Falls Court and their escorts are on the float; they laugh and wave to the crowd. Mrs Lockwood: This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls. Aren't they beautiful? Bonnie is in the crowd. She smiles and waves at Elena and Stella. Elena and Stella smiles and waves back to Bonnie. Damon walks in front of Bonnie and stops, smiles and waves to Elena and Stella. They rolls their eyes and look away. She looks at Stefan waves to the rest of the crowd. Damon turns around and sees Bonnie.

Mystic Grill: