162 Candles

Salvatore Boarding House:

Stefan & Stella are asleep in the living room. They wake up when his book falls from his lap to the floor. They are then aroused by a noise in the house. Stefan and Stella: Damon? They get up and look around. They hear further disturbance before he is attacked by a vampire. Stefan: Lexi!? Lexi: Hi. Stella: Peaches? Lexi: Hey Diamond. Stefan & Stella: What are you doing here? 

Lexi: (hugs them) How could you even ask that? Stefan & Stella: I missed you. Lexi: Happy Birthday twins. Stefan, Stella and Lexi are kidding in Stefan's room. Lexi: Stop. I don't know, some freak shot at me with wooden bullets. I bail in under sixty. And why is a news reporter hunting vampires? Stefan: I don't know who knows about us. That guy did.

Stella: There could be others. Do us a favor, while you're here, please be careful. Lexi: Why stay? I'm headed to New York for the weekend. Bon Jovi in the Garden. "Wanted dead or alive", it's our theme song. It'll be a blast. Stefan: Do you think he would actually remember us? Stella: That was a pretty crazy weekend huh? 

Lexi: We can make him remember us. Come on! Let's go. I mean, what's keeping you here? Stefan: I told you, her name is Elena. Lexi: Let's hope she's better than the last girl you got all sprung over. holds up a photo of Katherine. Stefan: Take the photo away. You didn't even know Katherine. Lexi: 'Cause if I did I'd kick her ass. Little bitch. (Stella laughs) Speaking of...where's Damon?

Stefan: Inflicting misery somewhere. You gonna be okay here alone? 'Cause I got some things I gotta take care of. Lexi: It's not exactly like I can go anywhere. And you, Stella and Damon are the only ones with these nifty little daylight rings. I have a mood ring from '75! Trade ya? Stefan: Doesn't work that way and you know it. 

Lexi: Yeah. Stefan: Hey Lex. I'm really glad that you came here. Stella: Peaches I'm glad you're here too. Lexi: What are we doing for your birthday? It's not everyday a guy and girl turns a hundred and sixty-two years old. Stefan & Stella: (groans) Really? Lexi: Oh yeah. Stella leaves the Salvatore Boarding House and heads to the Sheriff office along with her twin.

Sheriff Station:

When they get there she sees Jeremy, Elena and Matt

When they get there she sees Jeremy, Elena and Matt. Jeremy walks over to her and hugs her and kisses her on the cheek and just holds her in his arms for a while. Elena and Stefan look at the two lovers with happy but sad eyes. Happy that they have each other but sad because they can't be that way. Stella looks up at Jeremy and he kisses her nose and she just giggles. Stefan is happy that Stella has someone to love.

Sheriff Forbes is questioning Elena, Stefan, Stella, Matt and Jeremy over Vicki's disappearance.

Sheriff Forbes: Where did Vicki say she was going? Jeremy: She didn't. Sheriff Forbes: Did she tell her brother where she was going? Matt: No she didn't say anything to me. She told Jeremy to tell me that she was leaving town. Sheriff Forbes: Is there anyone I can talk to that may know what happened to her prior to her leaving town? Matt: Stefan and Stella Salvatore may know. They came by the house to see her but she wouldn't talk to them.