Haunted

Mystic Falls High School:

Tyler is walking out to his car. Tyler: All right, later, man. Man: See you, bro! Tyler gets in his car. Vicki is there. Vicki: Hi, Ty. Tyler: Whoa, Vicki? Everyone's looking for you! Vicki: I know. Tyler: What's wrong, Vick? Vicki: I'm so cold. Tyler: You're on drugs!? Everyone thinks you're off on a bender. Vicki: (whispers) I wish. Tyler: What happened in those woods, Vicki? Those kids that were killed. What did you see? Vicki: I'm so scared. 

Tyler: Come here. It's okay. I'll take you home. Vicki: I can't control it. Tyler: Control what? Vicki: I am so hungry, Ty. And it won't go away. Tyler: What are you on? What drugs did you take? Vicki: I want it. I am so hungry, Ty. Tyler: Okay look, I'll get you something to eat. Just sit back. Look, let's just get you home, okay? Whoa! Vicki! what is wrong with you?! Vicki attacks Tyler. Stefan pulls her off of him in time.

  Vicki: Aah! Let go of me! Damon appears. Tyler: What's going on here, Stefan? What's wrong with her? Damon: You don't talk. Tyler: Screw you, dude. Damon: "Dude"? Really? "Dude"? Stella: Damon, don't! Damon: Oh come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot? Tyler hits Damon. Vicki: Ooh! Don't you hurt him. Damon grabs Tyler by the throat and compels him. Damon: Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here. He throws Tyler. Tyler gets up and all of them are gone.

Salvatore Boarding House:

Vicki: I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here

Vicki: I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here. Why can't I just go home? Stefan: Because you're changing, Vicki, and it's not something you wanna do alone. Damon: There's nothin' about that Logan guy I killed in here. Not a word. Someone's covering it up. Vicki: What is that? Damon: This is a very special, very old compass. What was Logan Fell doing with it? Aren't you curious? Stefan: Well, if you're so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you just leave town, Damon? Damon: We should all be worried. Vicki: Hey, um, I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat? Stella: Here. Stella hands her a cup.

Vicki: What is it? Stella: It's what you're craving. Damon: Heh. Don't lie to the girl. It's so not what you're craving, but it'll do in a pinch, right, Stel? Vicki: What is it? Damon: Yeah, what is it? Is it a skunk? Saint Bernard? Bambi? Stella: Go on. Give it a try. Damon: She's new. She needs people blood. She can't sustain on that stuff. Vicki: Yeah, why can't I have people blood? Damon: Yeah. Stella: Because it's wrong to pray on innocent people, Vicki. Damon: You don't have to kill to feed. Just find someone really tasty and then erase their memory afterwards just like Stella does. It's so easy.

Stefan: No, no, no. There's no guarantee that you can control yourself, okay? It takes years to learn that. You could easily kill somebody, and then you have to carry that with you for the rest of your life, which, if I haven't made clear, is eternity. Damon: Don't listen to him. He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line. I say snatch, eat, erase. Stefan: Hey, look at me. We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are. Damon: Okay, count deepak. I am outta here. Vicki: Can I have some more? Damon goes downstairs, the doorbell rings. Damon answers it, Elena is there. Elena: Is Stefan here? Damon: Yep!