Isobel

Gilbert Residence:

Jeremy is on the phone leaving a voicemail for Stella. Jeremy: Hey Stella. Where are you? What's up? Uh...Give me a call when you get this. Jeremy hangs up the phone. Jenna: How is Stella? I like that girl, she has fire. Jeremy: I don't know. She won't return my calls. John enters in the kitchen. John: Girl trouble? Jeremy: No, no trouble. Stella just owes me a call, that's it. John: Is that the girl that you were her escort? And the one I tried to keep you from? Jeremy: Yeah? Why? John: I was just making conversation. No one else in this house likes me. At least I can talk to you especially if you need someone to talk to about girls. Jenna: Oh please! I'm eating. 

Jenna leaves the kitchen. John: So seriously, how well do you know Stella? Jeremy: I know Stella extremely well. John: I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything. I'm here to answer any questions that you have, to help you in any way I can. Jeremy: Why? John: Because your dad would want me to. Jeremy: I'm ah...I'm good. Jeremy leaves the kitchen.

Mystic Falls High School:

Outside, Jeremy is walking and sees Elena. Jeremy: Elena! Elena: Hey, have you seen Stefan? I need to find him. Jeremy: No, not lately. Listen, do you have a second? Elena: Yeah. What's up? What's going on? Jeremy: Well, it's Stella. I've left her all these messages and she hasn't gotten back to me, not even a text. Elena: Stella? As soon as I find Stefan I will talk with him about her. Jeremy: Okay thank you so much, thank you. Elena: I haven't talked to her, Jer. Jeremy: Are you sure? Elena: Why do you say that? Jeremy: 'Cause that's what I want to know. Elena: No, but Jer...Jeremy wait! Jeremy!

Mystic Falls:

Elena takes her phone and calls home. Jeremy: Hello? Elena: Jeremy, are you okay? Jeremy: Yeah yeah I'm fine, Uncle John hit his head. It was an accident. Jenna: We're all laughing. Jeremy: But yeah I'm okay. Elena: I'll be home soon, alright? Jeremy: Yeah. He hangs up the phone and looks at his uncle.

Gilbert Residence:

Jeremy is going to bed. Stella appears. Jeremy: Stella? What are you doing here?

Stella: Sorry I was dealing with my brothers

Stella: Sorry I was dealing with my brothers. Jeremy: What? Stella: Don't worry about tweedle dee and tweedle dum they are fine. Jeremy: Oh, okay. Stella: Yeah, I needed to get away from them and I thought this was the best place. He embraces her. Jeremy: It is. He kisses her. He brings her over to the bed and they get in the bed and he just holds her close to him and he kisses her head and they fall asleep in each other's arms.